✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'State Of Fear' // Michael Crichton

busybeeburns

State of Fear is a very highly-anticipated Michael Crichton release, but almost no information has been released about it.

Coldplaying.com has been chosen as part of the advertising network to create publicity about the book - for more information and a chance to win the following:

A copy of State of Fear

A copy of State of Fear (Audio CD)

A State of Fear t-shirt

A copy of Michael Crichton’s previous novel, Prey

A copy of Prey (Audio CD)

Please click HERE.

Remember, each click will help the site maintain its costs, and give you the chance to enter the competition to win a PERSONALLY AUTOGRAPHED copy of the book.

Coldplaying.com has a unique clue in the banner to help you along - other clues are dotted around the internet. You can find these when you sign up.

Ian

I'm an all-rounder - and that includes chillout sets.....................

wow! at 40! I'm impressed! Not that age has anything to do with it.. just means you 'know' your music.. *nods* kudos to you my new dj friend... :cool:

oh my... see how we've taken over Ian's thread! :laugh3:

sorry Ian! :embarrased:

I try to avoid generalisations...........................people are individuals, not "a nation". I have been to the U.S. twice, although once was a skiing holiday in Tahoe (which was fantastic). I've also been to Vancouver Island (Canada) three times. Where are you??