✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i dunno if mr berryman will ever read this but..............

Guy'sChick

YOUR SO GOD DAMN SEXY MR GUY BERRYMAN!!!!!

sorry i just had to say it heheh lets look at this thread as a drool thread and a thread where u can tell about what you like about guy the most or how much ya love him haha :lol:

can ya tell im bored :roll:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think it does makes him sound soooo old :shock:

Yeah...whats the deal with calling him MR :-o :-o I like him *bettah as GUy Berryman...nothing more....:D nothing less...of course. Mr....sounds like he has potential of getting married :shock: :shocked: and ....well :roll: it would break me into little pieces if l found out GUy....was getting married.... :cry: so....thats what l have to say :) l like GUy better than MR guy

i dont think it does makes him sound soooo old :shock:

Yeah...whats the deal with calling him MR :-o :-o I like him *bettah as GUy Berryman...nothing more....:D nothing less...of course. Mr....sounds like he has potential of getting married :shock: :shocked: and ....well :roll: it would break me into little pieces if l found out GUy....was getting married.... :cry: so....thats what l have to say :) l like GUy better than MR guy

mysterious and quiet ! you guys are funny.. you dont even know the man and you're calling him mysterious and quite.. image is a lovely thing isnt it?

what the fuck do you mean with you guys i didnt say it :P i just said well said to the very gorgeous part :P

mysterious and quiet ! you guys are funny.. you dont even know the man and you're calling him mysterious and quite.. image is a lovely thing isnt it?

what the fuck do you mean with you guys i didnt say it :P i just said well said to the very gorgeous part :P

i dont think he's quiet and mysterious :shock: . he just happens to never talk when he's around chris. :D :lol:

i'll tell you now trifles when you come to this part of the board, you have to kind of watch out what you say. because two hardcore guy fans are in here. even if its joking. i guarantee you someone will take it the wrong way lmao. :D :roll:

i know that man :D i got him to cut his hair a little over a month ago.