✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i dunno if mr berryman will ever read this but..............

Guy'sChick

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man u havin another sunday lunch LOL if I had guy I woudn't be inviting any one else around for lunch hehe

WELL dear, there is plenty of time where him and l spend time together...withOUT people around ;) :twisted: so..ahh, we're going to have a game of snooker, do you want to come? we're playing it later sunday evening

:-o l was talking about Guy? ;)

i was talking about his brother :roll:

oh ic, he was never going to be at the lunch :shock: :lol: he wasn't invited :D ....but this coming sunday he will :mrgreen:

i think u lost the story! :roll: the whole point was u asking a pic of his brother ..i mean ask guy.. lol never mind im going confuzzled!

oh ic, he was never going to be at the lunch :shock: :lol: he wasn't invited :D ....but this coming sunday he will :mrgreen:

i think u lost the story! :roll: the whole point was u asking a pic of his brother ..i mean ask guy.. lol never mind im going confuzzled!

AH WELL!! hehe, he was quite handsome when l met him today, Dania, was ALSO QUITE fond of him :roll: she made it JUST A TAD bit obvious, lm glad him and her fancy eachother. ;) :D

AH WELL!! hehe, he was quite handsome when l met him today, Dania, was ALSO QUITE fond of him :roll: she made it JUST A TAD bit obvious, lm glad him and her fancy eachother. ;) :D

yeah AH WELL!!

lol for a moment i thought i was in the fantasy thread :P cos you have a great fantasy/imagination :P

yeah AH WELL!!

lol for a moment i thought i was in the fantasy thread :P cos you have a great fantasy/imagination :P

THANKS!! im writing a fantasy book! did you know? *NOT sexual lol

yeah AH WELL!!

THANKS!! im writing a fantasy book! did you know? *NOT sexual lol

if its what u told me about u were doing with ginger then i know yeah if not no tell me :D

• 2 months later...

EVERYTHING IS JUST PERFECT ON GUY! RIGHT? YES!!

HE'S SO DAMN ****ING GOD HELL SEXY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SORRY!I NO LONGER CAN'T DESCRIBE A MAN WHO'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!! IF HE WOULD BE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW,I WOULD START KISSING HIM ALL OVER!!!!! ( THE WHOLE NIGHT TROUGH,I COULDN'T STOP)HAHA.....OH MY GOD!!!!I'M GETTING TOTALLY CRAZY,DAY BY DAY,OF THIS MAN!

I HAVE TO WRITE IT AGAIN

GUY BERRYMAN IS DAMN SEXY HOT AND COOL AND.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AH,YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOODNESS! I WANNA KISS YOU ON YOUR SEXY FACE!

EVERYTHING IS JUST PERFECT ON GUY! RIGHT? YES!!

HE'S SO DAMN ****ING GOD HELL SEXY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SORRY!I NO LONGER CAN'T DESCRIBE A MAN WHO'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!! IF HE WOULD BE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW,I WOULD START KISSING HIM ALL OVER!!!!! ( THE WHOLE NIGHT TROUGH,I COULDN'T STOP)HAHA.....OH MY GOD!!!!I'M GETTING TOTALLY CRAZY,DAY BY DAY,OF THIS MAN!

I HAVE TO WRITE IT AGAIN

GUY BERRYMAN IS DAMN SEXY HOT AND COOL AND.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AH,YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOODNESS! I WANNA KISS YOU ON YOUR SEXY FACE!