✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

IAN!!!!!!

Sternly

Ian I cannot believe that you forgot the Most Strange Post Award!

You did a section for it, so it was very obvious that I was going to note it,a nd there is no award! It is so likely that I will not get anything that, I don't even want to come back (it's suppose to bothers your conciuos)

Mean, mean!

Ian I cannot believe that you forgot the Most Strange Post Award!

You did a section for it, so it was very obvious that I was going to note it,a nd there is no award! It is so likely that I will not get anything that, I don't even want to come back (it's suppose to bothers your conciuos)

Mean, mean!

HAPPY VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :lol:

I looked back and realise that it was your bday and I could have replyed there but wjat's more me than the "IAN!!!!!" thread?

Acccording to me, this is the best way to start again!

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

shit you're back :o

hello :D :P

aaaaaaaaawww! Fi, If the question was for me, I watched last week Ireland v/s Springbooks (spelling?), France v/s Argentina today and England v/s All Blacks aswell ... only waht was on telly :lol: (well, last week we had the Champion Trophy, and for me, Hockey is much more exciting and Safin was playing today plus the super classic RM v/s Barcelona........ even If I wanted to, I wouldn't have been able to watch it :P)

and yes, I am back, to stay :D

aw we didn't get that game.. only when The All Blacks, Los Pumas, Springbooks, Roses, the Wallabies, France and Ireland play we get them.......... when they play between them; nothing besides that (ah, the argentinian league, and once every 2 month or soemthing like that, the english league)

and all take that as an Irony :lol: :P