✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

meaning of the name?

';'

Martin actually wanted "Politik" to be the album title, but was vetoed by Buckland, who thought it was just weird. So here is the exact definition from guy berryman.

"Well, 'A Rush Of Blood To The Head,' it's meant to describe -- as Chris would tell you better -- just the feeling of wanting to get up and get on with it, and not worrying about anything, just be confident about doing it, not holding back," explained Berryman.

this is from mtv asia where its coldplay month

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
ew its drooling all over the mb :shock:
me and angela have done twice as much drooling than that smilie has....believe me....you wouldnt want to go to the guy berryman threads.

but go post in it anyways :D ;)

ew its drooling all over the mb :shock:
me and angela have done twice as much drooling than that smilie has....believe me....you wouldnt want to go to the guy berryman threads.

but go post in it anyways :D ;)

lol!! watch out for the flood! :?

A Rush of Blood to the Head- is most def open to interpretation, however, I happen to wonder if blood flow increases to the brain as people think, and therefore thinking about CP's lyric's, song titles, and album titles would provoke a "rush of blood to the head".....? :shrug: [i[/i]

A Rush of Blood to the Head- is most def open to interpretation' date=' however, I happen to wonder if blood flow increases to the brain as people think, and therefore thinking about CP's lyric's, song titles, and album titles would provoke a "rush of blood to the head".....? :shrug: [i[/i']

interesting..... 8)