✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay and justin timberlake??????

mateus

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ithink that if coldplay does work with justin Timberlake than coldplay's fan base would become even bigger than they are now and it would probaly help.even though they don't need it i also think that they would sound great together so it would be a good thing as long as justin doesn't take over and hog the mic :angel:

Sweet One Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:51 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weedy, your avatar is AWESOME!

and

sunset_scientist Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:00 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weedy_gonzalez wrote:

i think he`s talented and deserves respect! what if... he visits this board?

hehe good point

i love justin

nehooo....love the avatar weedy_...!

thanks!!!!!!

Coldplay and Justin together is weird... it's like having Boney M do a track with the Rolling Stones. :shock:

I think Justin's music is ace... I want his album. I also want him, but that's another story.... :P :D

Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention' date=' but it didn't seem to be as big a deal as they made it out to be. Like everyday afterwards on TV that's all they talked about, but it wasn't such a big deal. Or am I wrong? Maybe I was asleep :-o[/quote']

i dont think it's a big deal, men a grabbing womens asses as we speak! (and the other way around, hopefully :D )