✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

does age difference matter...

Darlene_Ihnfsa

hmmm, well it does and it doesnt.

because you know people can get on of completely different generations and stuff, but on the same token, sometimes, being from different generations means you have a very varied like in things and outlook on things..plus, being of greatly different ages will also be important because if a 35 year old guy went out with a 20 year old girl say, the guy maybe thinking about marriage or kids and the girl would be thinking about having fun and vica versa!

yeah for sure...

and i think its really dodgy especially when you have like 20 year old guys like going out with 14 year olds :|...thats a definate No No

Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt.

By my own experince, at times it does matter I have some close female friends who are aged around 19- 21. Being girls they normally tend to pretty mature however at times, for example when you get into a agurment its hard to control them as they possibly might not relaise what they say could cause damage. I used to be a little bit of a hothead myself when younger however as I have got older I have learnt to deal with things in a more logical and calm manner.

But one thing counts above all else if your in Love, nothings impossible. !

When your in your teens age is a real difference, the path is set i.e from school your in different years and different things are expected of you if your of a differnent age. For example when I was 15, a girl that was 16 really faniced me, but I found it impossible to be true pity it was a missed oppurtuity as I really faniced her sister who was the same age as me.. but it scared me that someone just a year older may have liked me.

From my point of view, I've been at both ends...i was 5 years younger than my ex, and there wasn't any real issues...broke up when i was 24 and she was 29...now I'm dating Jessy and shes 22 while I'm 27...and again no issues...

Strange thing about society...if a 40 year old guy dates a 20 year old girl people accept that...but if a 40 year old woman was to go out with a 20 year old guy, there's ridicule...more stigma attached to an older woman...maybe it's cos guys can breed well into their 60's, women start hitting the menopause 40+ so people wonder why a guy wants to date a female who can't continue his line...

/shrug

but what about for you at the moment? cos i can't see you wanting to go out with a 3 year old or a 23 year old!

true, i wanna go out with someone that is 16 though, but all im saying is if you really like someone and theres an age diffrence, just go for it (unless its pullanopia)

.. on a relationship? :)

what do you think about this?

does it matter for you?

you dont worry about this...

please, discuss. ;)

I dont think it mind as long as you feel you both the same intelectual compatibility...if he is mature...it should works... :cool:

I wouldn't consider it an issue if you both felt strongly about each other because ago shouldn't affect how someone is. I think there are certain limits though. In my opinion, I'd never go out with anyone who was 10 years older than me but I have been out with someone who was 5 years older and that was the best relationship I've ever been in. But I don't think age is a major problem :)