November 27, 200421 yr .. on a relationship? :) what do you think about this? does it matter for you? you dont worry about this... please, discuss. ;)
November 27, 200421 yr hmmm, well it does and it doesnt. because you know people can get on of completely different generations and stuff, but on the same token, sometimes, being from different generations means you have a very varied like in things and outlook on things..plus, being of greatly different ages will also be important because if a 35 year old guy went out with a 20 year old girl say, the guy maybe thinking about marriage or kids and the girl would be thinking about having fun and vica versa!
November 27, 200421 yr Author i know, but if the girl is an adult and the guy isn´t... it will bring problems too. :/
November 27, 200421 yr yeah for sure... and i think its really dodgy especially when you have like 20 year old guys like going out with 14 year olds :|...thats a definate No No
November 27, 200421 yr Author i know. but usually guys worry if they have a girlfriend that is older than him :/
November 27, 200421 yr Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt. By my own experince, at times it does matter I have some close female friends who are aged around 19- 21. Being girls they normally tend to pretty mature however at times, for example when you get into a agurment its hard to control them as they possibly might not relaise what they say could cause damage. I used to be a little bit of a hothead myself when younger however as I have got older I have learnt to deal with things in a more logical and calm manner. But one thing counts above all else if your in Love, nothings impossible. !
November 27, 200421 yr Author i know a girl that says she never have a relationship with a younger guy and she was in that moment with a younger guy. :stunned: months later she was with an older. and other friend is older than his boyfriend too, and she said that he was worry about it. so maybe you are right bart.
November 27, 200421 yr I might be.. but its just another angle on it... However the Love bit will always be meant !!
November 27, 200421 yr i really could not go out with someone younger with me, i don't know why but i would just feel really uncomforatable. plus guys my age and older are immature enough as it is, imagine what the younger ones would be like! :stunned:
November 27, 200421 yr When u get older say around mid twenties age difference doesnt really matter that much !
November 27, 200421 yr yeah i agree. i imagine as you get older you get more relaxed about but for now it's a little bit more important :stunned:
November 27, 200421 yr When your in your teens age is a real difference, the path is set i.e from school your in different years and different things are expected of you if your of a differnent age. For example when I was 15, a girl that was 16 really faniced me, but I found it impossible to be true pity it was a missed oppurtuity as I really faniced her sister who was the same age as me.. but it scared me that someone just a year older may have liked me.
November 27, 200421 yr From my point of view, I've been at both ends...i was 5 years younger than my ex, and there wasn't any real issues...broke up when i was 24 and she was 29...now I'm dating Jessy and shes 22 while I'm 27...and again no issues... Strange thing about society...if a 40 year old guy dates a 20 year old girl people accept that...but if a 40 year old woman was to go out with a 20 year old guy, there's ridicule...more stigma attached to an older woman...maybe it's cos guys can breed well into their 60's, women start hitting the menopause 40+ so people wonder why a guy wants to date a female who can't continue his line... /shrug
November 27, 200421 yr age diffrence dosn't really matter all the time, basicly i reckon 10 years is sort of the limit, but maybe it could be higher
November 27, 200421 yr but what about for you at the moment? cos i can't see you wanting to go out with a 3 year old or a 23 year old! :o :P
November 27, 200421 yr but what about for you at the moment? cos i can't see you wanting to go out with a 3 year old or a 23 year old! true, i wanna go out with someone that is 16 though, but all im saying is if you really like someone and theres an age diffrence, just go for it (unless its pullanopia)
November 27, 200421 yr I don´t really care about age...a boy can be young and mature at the same time :)
November 27, 200421 yr if you are over 18 it doesn't matter at all,ofcourse people will look at you if one person is let's say 40 or 60 but hey who cares if you're happy. May i ask are you asking this cuz you date a yunger boy?or?
November 28, 200421 yr .. on a relationship? :) what do you think about this? does it matter for you? you dont worry about this... please, discuss. ;) I dont think it mind as long as you feel you both the same intelectual compatibility...if he is mature...it should works... :cool:
November 28, 200421 yr I wouldn't consider it an issue if you both felt strongly about each other because ago shouldn't affect how someone is. I think there are certain limits though. In my opinion, I'd never go out with anyone who was 10 years older than me but I have been out with someone who was 5 years older and that was the best relationship I've ever been in. But I don't think age is a major problem :)
November 28, 200421 yr Nope, age difference doesnt matter for me :) but religion does :( it sucks big time
Create an account or sign in to comment