✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OMG! Ken Jennings lost Jeopardy!

i thought it was rigged as well. the question seemed so easy...compared to all the others he got correct.

sarah told me about this like early in the morning before it aired, so i knew the answer. got to look smart in front of the people who watched it with me :P

yeah he sucks alot because he is 2.5 million $$ richer than you huh?...

fuckface...

Hey, there's no need for rude and obscene language. I didn't insult you personally, and I expect accordingly from you. If you want to call me names, go back to elementary school. I've moved past that stage. I hope you will too.

Other than that, no, I think he sucks because he constantly wins and ruins the competitive spirit of Jeopardy. I used to watch it obsessively but since they implemented that ridiculous rule of not having to retire after five games, then it's just watching him run the entire show. Kinda defeats the purpose of having constantly new minds coming in to play and compete.

fuckface...

Hey, there's no need for rude and obscene language. I didn't insult you personally, and I expect accordingly from you. If you want to call me names, go back to elementary school. I've moved past that stage. I hope you will too.

Other than that, no, I think he sucks because he constantly wins and ruins the competitive spirit of Jeopardy. I used to watch it obsessively but since they implemented that ridiculous rule of not having to retire after five games, then it's just watching him run the entire show. Kinda defeats the purpose of having constantly new minds coming in to play and compete.

next time you get on Jeopordy, i'm sure we'll all ruit for you to loose

At least I have the ability to get on Jeopardy. Learn to spell.

lmao

it was a typo, mr timeo. frankly, i don't careo

hahah

fag

I'm bored of talking to you. Grow up and in a few years, feel free to come back and discuss.

Sweet. Ken Jennings sucks ass. Does anybody else find it amusing that he lost to Nancy Zerg? Emphasis on ZERG' date=' being ALIEN? Hahahhaa.[/quote']if it's not the robots, it's the aliens....taking over the world :angry:

:lol:

fuckface...

it's good tv. that's all. they probably got more viewers when he was playing anways :lol: