:lol: :lol: :lol:

God I love this place! makes the work day oh so enjoyable!! lol

because of my ways

I should get credit :smug:

no you nobhead... beacause of peoples off remarks... defo not you... :rolleyes:

and those remarks are about who ?

me :rolleyes:

Albie..

You are the most self absorbed person I have ever met on a MB... GET OVER YOURSELF PLEASE!!! This baord does not revolve around you... you can't even tell when people are being genuinely rude with you... or nice for that matter.... fuck off... it isnt all about you. Did you ever come to think that maybe... jsut maybe... people come on here to chat with one another just because they enjoy speaking to that person... OR the fact that some of us are friends... OR the fact that work is so incredibly boring that we choose to waste our time on here instead of being productive!!!

GET OVER YOURSELF YOU 'NEOMAXIZOOMDWEEBIE'!!!!!!!

:angry: :rolleyes:

Albie..

You are the most self absorbed person I have ever met on a MB... GET OVER YOURSELF PLEASE!!! This baord does not revolve around you... you can't even tell when people are being genuinely rude with you... or nice for that matter.... fuck off... it isnt all about you. Did you ever come to think that maybe... jsut maybe... people come on here to chat with one another just because they enjoy speaking to that person... OR the fact that some of us are friends... OR the fact that work is so incredibly boring that we choose to waste our time on here instead of being productive!!!

Chill out, like you said, it's just a board :smug:

Albie..

lol chill sistah :D

Albie..

I know, I was like damn, she's spazzing on me

I know this thread is a joke and I can see that

Albie..

I know, I was like damn, she's spazzing on me

I know this thread is a joke and I can see that

well then you obviously didnt get the message... I was impersonating you!! gettting all out of shape because we're having a go at you....

see.. now thats "irony"....

well i`m not using irony tonight

cuz i don`t think it`s right

i was there before with people using it

they thought i was an immature kid

so i left that message board some time ago

and i won`t come back there no mo

they hurt me, made me feel like crap

and you can kiss my ass if you don`t like my rap

note i`m not reffering to this message board of course

Camille' date=' Camille, Camille, what do you want with me :dozey:[/quote']

I want you to keel over and die... :) nah... dying is to harsh... how about.... just going away to never never land... :)

with Michael Jackson, no way :lol: