✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

C0ldplay. Better standing ? or sitting down ?

Paranoid_Scientist

hmm thats a tough question, i say sitting cause that gives a chance for everyone to see cause i kinda got upset when everyone stood up at the concert i went to and i couldnt see very well. But its hard to just sit there while they are playing politik, so i dont know :-D

When I first saw them on their Parachutes tour in Dallas in 2001, everyone sat down (except for during Yellow of course). Well, most of the people sat except for a couple people in front of me :-/. But, it was awesome cause Parachutes is such a more relaxed album... it was nice to just sit and enjoy a really chill set and show. Their whole show back then was a lot more relaxed it seemed too.

But now it's different.. how can you sit down when the beginning of the show starts with such a bang from Politik?

So, in short.. back then, sitting... now.. standing definitely.

er.... standing. Cos the Seat tickets are more expensive, and since Coldplay now have lotsa 'standing-up' songs, you'd be wasting your money :D unless of course, you're short, and you need the seat to stand up, so you can see coldplay :P

• 2 weeks later...

oooh the the best standing!! not only can you see them better (well i could in the arena i went to) it feels more alive!! *though where i was it felt like if you did it tooo mutch you might fall off :oops: )

• 2 weeks later...
Um...I would say standing....unless you're short' date=' like me....I can never see them, but hey, what can you do? LOL...If you sit, you can always stand, just make sure you're not pissing anyone off.. :D[/quote']

i'd say standing too but im short as well and i cant see either!! :(

Guest LiquidSky

I say that they should put all the petite people in front (that means me, lol) & all the taller people in the back 'cause since they are so freaking tall they can see the concert very well :D