✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

C0ldplay. Better standing ? or sitting down ?

Paranoid_Scientist

I say that they should put all the petite people in front (that means me' date=' lol) & all the taller people in the back 'cause since they are so freaking tall they can see the concert very well :D[/quote']

Yes they definitely should!! it would be a much more enjoyable show if i didnt have keep on jumping ever 5 seconds just to see chris martins head :sad:

• 2 weeks later...

Standing is the only way to go, even if youy have a seat! At the two Coldplay concerts I've been to, I was in the front row of the general admission area at one and had a seat at the other. When I had a seat I remained standing during the slower songs and the break when the guys leave the stage before the encore.

Um...I would say standing....unless you're short' date=' like me....I can never see them, but hey, what can you do? LOL...If you sit, you can always stand, just make sure you're not pissing anyone off.. :D[/quote']

thats very true! lol

ive seen coldplay twice now and the first time it was standing, which was pretty awful because i think i was the only person there who was under 8 foot :shock:

the 2nd time i saw them i was sitting, which was alright but when we all stood up the wee ushers told us to sit down , whilst pointing their torches :? lol

but we all rebelled and kept standing anyway :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO coldplay :lol:

I think standing is best...but standing in a space where people aren't stealing each other's oxygen! On the floor, it was so tight, I decided to hit the stands (this is in Edmonton) b/c I was still close enough to see his facial hair, yet could move w/o passing out.

Who can sit anyway...the stands are only for giving people room when they stand and dance! ;)