✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ooooh Its Getting bad

Guest DavidG

I don't suck up, it may seem that way, but I don't, I'm just a nice guy in person and on messageboards, but if you get on my bad side, (referring to anybody) I could be a total jack ass

you know :cool:

i couldnt agree more!

those brown nosers are so annoying :)

I agree with davey G!

This topic is so great, it gets straight to the point, David is just wonderful with his opinions, I love him so much and you should too. I want him to be a nomineee for Worlds Greatest Everything at this years Worlds Greatest Everything Awardstm.

Screw the brown nosers! The brilliant David G is once again (And always is) correct! Hes like a montage of correctness! and Greatness! I wanna put my nose in his bum!

I agree with davey G!

This topic is so great, it gets straight to the point, David is just wonderful with his opinions, I love him so much and you should too. I want him to be a nomineee for Worlds Greatest Everything at this years Worlds Greatest Everything Awardstm.

Screw the brown nosers! The brilliant David G is once again (And always is) correct! Hes like a montage of correctness! and Greatness! I wanna put my nose in his bum!

:stunned:

hey buddy :lol: