**Official Post A Random Comment Thread**

sheald83

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

starsucks? :lol:

I hope you're not talking about the lumpy girl :sick:

no way omg I seriously almost barfed my banana strawberry mocha whipped grande cream blended duck and cheese latte :sick:

no, and she was wearing clothes... actually i think wearing clothes is hotter than wearing less... like the people in russia with their fur overcoats :surprised:

like the people in russia with their fur overcoats

:lol:

no way omg I seriously almost barfed my banana strawberry mocha whipped grande cream blended duck and cheese latte :sick:

That is very quotable :lol:

Make me a sig quote :whip:

omg i have said too much about this girl now... i wish she would come back and i will stalk her :evil:..... the sad part is that... it might be true..... i would be such a cliche for her....... :lol: and i dont even know her personality except by the clothes she wore and the possibly fake tan :uhoh: i'm not into that...... one day i hope i meet a person like this (who i will stalk) with the right personality lol

ah i am so shallow at this moment

:lol:

That is very quotable :lol:

Make me a sig quote :whip:

use that one :lol: i thought it was one of the funniest things i've said :disappointed: i'm saying that because i don't think i'm very funny :P

omg i have said too much about this girl now... i wish she would come back and i will stalk her :evil:..... the sad part is that... it might be true..... i would be such a cliche for her....... :lol: and i dont even know her personality except by the clothes she wore and the possibly fake tan :uhoh: i'm not into that...... one day i hope i meet a person like this (who i will stalk) with the right personality lol

ah i am so shallow at this moment

ew this post is actually embarassing lol

oh now there is this guy inhere.... maybe he is my competition for the next one.... he is old but i bet he is rich too *squints eyes* i bet he is super single too... what married guy would come into starsucks with his laptop...... unless...... he is a swinger :rolleyes:

omg now someone asked to turn the music down HELLO YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON HERE WOMAN :freak: