✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

It's funny... the strange funny

Sternly

but I was thinking that popular people here is like the opposite aoutside.

Actiolly I was thinking that David is very popular here but that he mustn't be that much outside because counting the hours he goes to University (UIf he does) + hours of studying and the hours spent here, I think he only has time left to sleep.

Then Tom, he got his crew but according to what he says, he's not very 'popular', you could say. And I thought the same for Mr. Kyle and Im don't know............... not myself, because I'm not exactly a popular girl here (If you believe that I'm a girl).

I don't know, just my guessing.

*sniff* aww damn it sternly, you uncovered THE TRUTH!

YOU DID, OH YOU DID :cry:

IM ON THE OUTSIDE! I'm looking In! *sniff* Oh, I wish, Oh I wish I could have been popular! But No one loves me *sniff*

ah well :lol:

:cry: yeh, thats why i never sleep much, cos of all the tears!

inside my heart is breaking, my make up maybe flaking but my smile..still stays on *sniff*

hahaha, I said "I couldn't say the same about me, cause I'm not exactly a popular girl here" which meant, my poor english, that according to my guessing I would be the exception because I'm so not popular outside. Now, it seems that my guessing was not right and David don't make fun ot if, it was just an innocent asumption, that came forma moment of detanee thinking (well, not really, but anyway :lol:)

hahaha, I said "I couldn't say the same about me, cause I'm not exactly a popular girl here" which meant, my poor english, that according to my guessing I would be the exception because I'm so not popular outside. Now, it seems that my guessing was not right and David don't make fun ot if, it was just an innocent asumption, that came forma moment of detanee thinking (well, not really, but anyway :lol:)

:lol: I know, Im only teasing! I think the thing you forgot though is that I dont have the Internet at Uni! :D So I study and can go out ;)

i dont actually, contrary to common thought..if u look at the previous 4 weeks excluding this

the only times id surface is during a break at uni in labs or weekends when im back with my family...

thats just an incorrect assumption really!

It's just it's 5 a.m there (getting to 6 a.m) and everytime I come here you are online and the number of posts x number of days here tell you that you either come a lot and post according to that or come a reasonable amount of type and post liek a crazy man.

It was my innocent assumption, coming from personal experience, I guess, and okay If it touched in any way (I directly named you, but it wasn't ina bad way) I apologize.