✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

It's quite simple. Fans of Lady Gaga = bad people. It's been scientifically proven.

:P

But its not like I'm a huge fan lol....and if you think I'm a bad person then you obviously don't know me. I'm a girl that goes to school, gets descent grades, goes to church every Wednesday, and Sunday, I don't go around having sex with people, and never want to get married, and I never have and never will do drugs. Idk how I'm a bad person. Glad to know you know me better then I know me :D

But its not like I'm a huge fan lol....and if you think I'm a bad person then you obviously don't know me. I'm a girl that goes to school, gets descent grades, goes to church every Wednesday, and Sunday, I don't go around having sex with people, and never want to get married, and I never have and never will do drugs. Idk how I'm a bad person. Glad to know you know me better then I know me :D

Lady Gaga is like poison :D

Well okay. Like I said, I'm no crazed fan. I have no desire to go to her concerts or anything. I mostly listen to her music because weird sounds, or tunes, open my imagination. Idk, I'm just weird like that. You do what you want. Congratulations on becoming the first person on Coldplaying that hates me lol. :heart: