✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

Sweet One

It's been years since this album has been released, and I gotta say, it's still one of my favourite albums. Lauryn is a fantastic artist and this album has longevity.

And Ex-Factor is the total shit- her voice is pure gold in that tune.

Anyone else like this album?

Let's discuss.

woah giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl!!!

You just took me back.... waaaaaaaaaay back!! lol I think I might have to add that to my new rides rotation list!!!

I agree.. one of my favorite albums of all time. Its a classic... it proved so many things.. she could write and rhyme.. she can saaaaaaang and she didnt need Wyclef to be a star! This album is filled with soulfull vocals and sharp witted rhymes.. the best of both of my worlds if you ask me!! yes.. truly a gem of a record. The best deserved Grammy ever...!

:cool:

YAY CAMILLE!!

Yeah, like I was fishing through my collection of CDs and I pulled it out and just popped it in without even thinking about it. But once I heard the song, "Lost Ones" i was like..hmmm...i'm remembering how good this album was...and then "Ex-Factor" and I was like, NOW i remember why. That song is ace. In fact, the entire album is fantastic. The duet with Mary J. Blige in super great.

I'm listening to the album now and I'm just like...wow. It's great.

:)

I hear ya!! I looooooooooooooooooooooooove Mary J Blige... thats my girl right there!!! (after you of course ;) :P ) I have been with her since back in the day... but that duet is sweet!!! My favorite track I think would be Everything Is Everything... but I love the whole record.. there isnt one song I would skip.. :cool: