✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

solo gig

jimjam

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeez, are you that stupid that you think record company's go around giving out information to anybody who phones up!, they're not allowed, im not supposed to give out too much which is why i can't say too much about it, just wait til october is about all i can say

jeez, are you that stupid that you think record company's go around giving out information to anybody who phones up!, they're not allowed, im not supposed to give out too much which is why i can't say too much about it, just wait til october is about all i can say

so has the album been recorded, mixed and mastered yet? i guess so if you'll have the extracts on the website soon?

were you signed to anyone else before parlophone? its quite unusual for bands to be signed straight to a big label without there being any media hype or anything

please reply

will xx

hellooo berrywoman

erm i'm confused. after pop idol she started playing loads of gigs and stuff and now shes getting interest from simon cowell in her band. so she left school to write and record because it was too much work concentrating on both.

while she was in pop idol she just rehursed and stuff

no gigs or recording

college and recording and playing gigs is tough work, i get knackered all the time, oversleep, don't feel like eating. stay up half the night, it does my fuckin head in, it's true what they say, you have to work for fame :embarrased: