✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

solo gig

jimjam

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you live in portsmouth' date=' so does ceckers off this forum, i'll get the tickets for ya for nowt, anyfin for a fellow coldplaying.com memeber! and that goes out to all of you, free tickets to see me play my solo set. :D[/quote']

just let me know a date and time and i'll be there!

you live in portsmouth, so does ceckers off this forum, i'll get the tickets for ya for nowt, anyfin for a fellow coldplaying.com memeber! and that goes out to all of you, free tickets to see me play my solo set.

wooooo :D :P

you live in portsmouth' date=' so does ceckers off this forum, i'll get the tickets for ya for nowt, anyfin for a fellow coldplaying.com memeber! and that goes out to all of you, free tickets to see me play my solo set. :D[/quote']

just let me know a date and time and i'll be there!

really!!, i'd love to see you so yeah you'll be there :lol:

but someone phoned parlophone up and they didn't have a band called high velocity on the books. also your avoidence of most of the questions asked also makes it suspicious!

why won't you even tell me who is producing your album? why are you posting between message boards and not laying down tracks? so many questions unanswered!