✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is there a "rocked-up" version of Trouble,ala the

RA-D

You know the part, in scene 2 or 3 of the Sydney DVD's Tour Diary there is a soundcheck from Earl's Court with a fantasticaly upbeat version of Trouble.

I was wondering if there is a full length version played similarly to this anywhere?

e----2--3--2------

B--------------2--0

G------------------ (play this 3 times)

D------------------

A------------------

E------------------

e--------4--5--4------

B----2------------2--0

G----------------------

D----------------------

A----------------------

E----------------------

try this, you'll get the basics nad hopefully you'l be able to build the rest of the song up

i know the frets are correct though because on the dvd you can see Chris's hand in the same location on the fingerboard

I prefer the rocked up version! They should have made it the b-side of the single :idea2: :)

:D damn, they should have!

i wish i could find somewhere that speed-up version.... its great.... i wonder if they played it on some concert or something, cause if they had, its probably somewhere on internet.... well.. if somebody finds it... :)

have you noticed how martins voice sounds great when he sings loud and speed songs... i mean it sounds better ( even thought, i adore his voice in slower songs too.... :D )

Guest LiquidSky

I found it...but it's..someone made a copy of it from the dvd...so it's not the whole song..is just the bit that shows on the dvd....