✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is Chris engaged to Gwyneth?!!!!!!

photobooth

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how was she.....where was she seated?
it was a small theatre and she was in the balcony on the right. i remember looking up and seeing her. i didnt think it was actually her at first, but it was :D

hey nana19, i was at that concert too, How did u get to meet them??????? i wish. I saw gwyneth too cause i was sitting really close to the balcony she was at but i didnt know she was there until this lady pointes her out to me, i had no clue that they were dating before.

So,they are not engaged???

well,this is good for us!!!

i like gwyneth,i think she is really talented,but i dont know if she has a lot of common with chris!!!She loves acting and chris loves music!!!!

different directions!!!

Chris deserve a girl in music too,its so good when you can talk about things in common!!!!

Let´s see what happens!!!

i think gwyneth is good for our chris... i don't know if they are engaged, but if chris is happy with her, i'm too! hey, do you know if gwyneth will be in Barcelona next month in their gig?? i really like meet chris and cia, and gwyneth as well, jejeje.... :D i'm looking forward to see coldplay in barcelona for second time!! uueeeeeeeee!! :multi:

yea i used to be jelous of the whole chris and gwyn thing but its like hey... ill prob NEVER meet him and there really is NO chance any of us will go on even aDATE nevermind hang out! sure we adore him and coldplay and think hes a total sweetheart hottie (esp bc there arent alot of guys like this out there), but life is life and hey let chris do what he wants...for godsakes, we dont even know him... but hey that doesnt mean i dont think hes a hottie...

well,im sorry girls!! I´m jealous,but you´re right,we we´ll never get the chance to date with chris,so let him married with gwyn,shes beautiful,very talented,they deserve to be happy forever,love is such a beautiful thing!!!!

Chris deserve to be very happy and gwyn can make him happy!!!!

I hope that there is someone like chris for all of us!!!! :lol:

the last new i know is that chris and gwyneth aren't engaged,.... and all that rumour was that chris bought to gwyneth a ring... but only a ring.....

well, ocean... i wanna find a boy like chris for me!!!!! hehehehe :D

....yea.....i was reading us and it had the craziest and gayest article about how qwynth's car is so big and that she parks for like 5 seconds to run in and out and her neighbors complain....it was just a stupid reason and waste of page to comment on somethng that is none of their business....none other than.....qwyen and chris's relationship....i hate magazines(exeption....comso)

if the rumour is true then best of luck to them but i cant really see it lasting especially when the two of them deny even going out with each other!!! :? :roll: :)

well, i'm not that sure that they deny going out...