✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is Chris engaged to Gwyneth?!!!!!!

photobooth

Bah! I went home from school today, relaxed on my sofa and opened the newspaper, boom bam! The title is 'Gwyneth plays it Cold!' and the article is about Chris and Gwyneth being engaged! horrors

And i looked at the a recent thread about Chris and Gwyneth, and one nicenice member posted this URL there: http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/03/09/1047144873461.html and my newspaper's article is quite the same as that!

Noo-oooo-ooo! is it truuueeee? is the [censored!] media making it all up?! nooooo! and i'm using the library's computer, and it is sucky, i can only open up one window!!! so i can't try and search it! sorry! :-x :-x :-x

:x :-x :angry: -> :sad: and :cry:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was in my daily newspaper today as well... I am afraid it is true! At least the pic of Gwyn that came along with the small article was nice - she looked very pretty! :) I'll be trying to make my peace with her - maybe she'll actually be Mrs. Martin soon. Who knows...?! :shock:

Maybe she'll officially change it, but will stick to her maiden name in the showbiz. I mean, she is known as Ms. Paltrow - she'll hardly change that. Gwyneth Martin?? :shock: Don't think so. So I am with you on that, Ginger! :)

Maybe she'll officially change it' date=' but will stick to her maiden name in the showbiz. I mean, she is known as Ms. Paltrow - she'll hardly change that. Gwyneth Martin?? :shock: Don't think so. So I am with you on that, Ginger! :)[/quote']or chris could have her last name....Chris Paltrow....oh god they both have terrible names that dont go together :lol: :D

Oh,i cant believe it!!! I dont know what to say....i really want that chris finds love and be happy,but in the other hand,i´m afraid because i dont know if gwyn can make chris happy!!!!

I hope it´s just a terrible gossip!!! :cry: :shrug:

Now I am more and more sure it's true! I got it from different sources - internet, tv and newspaper. Steven Spielberg is supposed to take over her dad's part since Bruce Paltrow isn't there anymore to do that... Oh my. I am very shocked. How could that happen so fast?? I bet Gwyn is very keen on having babies. :shock:

So,its really true!!!Look what i found:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/totp/news/2003/03/10/3138.shtml

yeah it´s really true!!!Oh,this is so sad!!!!

Now all we have to do is hope that gwyn make chris happy!!!!I don´t wanna see his heart broken!!!! :shrug: :sad:

juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I'm sad, but on the other hand...... if chris is happy....... but... it goes so fast!!! it can't be happened..... well..... :cry: ....... but i hope it works out, and they will be so happy now.... :sad: :(

I hate the fact that we automatically bring up heartbreak when the two are put together. Many have said that it's b/c she's a hollywood star, blah blah blah, but i think we'd be acting the same way if it was anyone else... If it's true, i say Good for them, that they finally found someone who they can spend the rest of their lives with. I should only be so lucky to find someone like that. So congrats to them- Love is a beautiful thing.

However, I do believe that we should only say it's true if we here it from their own mouths. If they confirm it and not a "close friend" than i'll believe it. :roll: :shrug: :)

Now I am more and more sure it's true! I got it from different sources - internet' date=' tv and newspaper. Steven Spielberg is supposed to take over her dad's part since Bruce Paltrow isn't there anymore to do that... Oh my. I am very shocked. How could that happen so fast?? I bet Gwyn is very keen on having babies. :shock:[/quote']

Steven speilberg?! how does she know him? :-o

I hate the fact that we automatically bring up heartbreak when the two are put together. Many have said that it's b/c she's a hollywood star, blah blah blah, but i think we'd be acting the same way if it was anyone else... If it's true, i say Good for them, that they finally found someone who they can spend the rest of their lives with. I should only be so lucky to find someone like that. So congrats to them- Love is a beautiful thing.

However, I do believe that we should only say it's true if we here it from their own mouths. If they confirm it and not a "close friend" than i'll believe it. :roll: :shrug: :)

yeah i agree its better to hear it from their mouths but since when did they give us information? LOL they didnt tell us that they were together. we just happen to let time pass and gradually see it was true. unless one of them mentions it in an interview we're all left to believe what the media tells us, and i'm not saying this is all not true.

Not engaged

Paltrow's Camp Firmly Denies Wedding Rumors

By Elina Shatkin

Mon, Mar 10, 2003, 12:03 PM PT

HOLLYWOOD (Zap2it.com) - Despite a rash of stories claiming Gwyneth Paltrow is engaged to her British rocker boyfriend, Chris Martin, the pair are not getting married, according to a publicist for the actress.

Stories published on Internet sites Teen Hollywood, MegaStar and News 24 have Paltrow and Martin getting secretly engaged.

London's Sunday Mirror ran a report quoting a friend of Martin's as saying, "He can't wait till she becomes his wife. It will make him feel complete."

One source even went so far as to say Paltrow will be given away by Steven Spielberg, in place of her father, film director Bruce Paltrow, who died last year.

"The story is 100 percent fabricated. They are not engaged," a publicist at Paltrow's PR firm, PMK, tells Zap2it.

Had it been true, it would have been the first engagement for Coldplay frontman Martin and the third one for Paltrow, who was previously engaged to Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck.

Now I am more and more sure it's true! I got it from different sources - internet' date=' tv and newspaper. Steven Spielberg is supposed to take over her dad's part since Bruce Paltrow isn't there anymore to do that... Oh my. I am very shocked. How could that happen so fast?? I bet Gwyn is very keen on having babies. :shock:[/quote']

Steven speilberg?! how does she know him? :-o

He is her godfather...

steven speilberg is <u>drew barrymore's</u> godfather! i'm alomost positive he's not gwyenths!

i don't think chris and gwyenth will be thinking about marriage for awhile. her especially. all of her relationships have been sooooooooo long. like how long have chris and her actually been dating? she'd never jump into marriage this fast.

haha look at me talking like i know her and everything! best friends! *lol*

When I went to go see Coldplay in New Orleans, La in the USA i got to meet both chris martin and gweneth and they seemed really happy. They probably are engaged, and if they are good for them! They are perfect for each other--both beautiful and talented. :-D