✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fruity loops - the music program

interpol

If you want the full thing, you'll probably either have to pay for it or steal it from a p2p network. But if you or somebody else happens to find it hosted somewhere, I'd appreciate it too because my copy went bye-bye with my recent disk reformatting (one of the things I forgot to back up) and I don't feel like working too hard to find it again because I have a real drum machine to satisfy my needs. :P

I downloaded fruity loops the other day and I still dont know how to use it properly. Its now called FL studio and you can download it from here:

http://www.download.com/FL-Studio/3000-2170_4-10346503.html?tag=lst-0-1

I have the patch for it to make it the full retail copy, PM me and i'll send it to you

so if i download that from download.com then i just download the patch and i could keep it forever like that?

yep, the version that you download from that website is basically the full copy but the save function has been disabled. once you run the patch/crack it allows you to save your songs and becomes the full retail copy which you can keep forever. But it is illegal :rolleyes: