September 15, 201016 yr ^Haha his lines are awesome <3 Ok, this one is because in 12 days, we get new season <3 APPROVED :wideeyed: Really can't wait for the new season, miss seeing his cute face :wacky:
September 15, 201016 yr ^ I miss his face too (gosh how weird is it to say that). I love his expression at the ending of season 4. Priceless.
September 16, 201016 yr Michael looks like a really classy guy. Maybe I should start watching this show...I saw a little bit on the plane, and it seemed pretty good.
September 17, 201016 yr Oh Alexa I love those! And you of course :lips: My favourite is this one: "What is it with you and rape? No one's raping anyone." :lol: Does this mean you've finished watching all four seasons? :D :lol: Yah I finished! All ready for S5! My gosh Dexter is so hawt. :awesome: Hell yah he is! :drunk: Michael looks like a really classy guy. Maybe I should start watching this show...I saw a little bit on the plane, and it seemed pretty good. Oh my gosh Kyra it's fucking awesome. You really should.
September 17, 201016 yr :lol: Yah I finished! All ready for S5! Hell yah he is! :drunk: Oh my gosh Kyra it's fucking awesome. You really should. So what do you think about the ending? Did you go all 'WHATTHEFUUUUUUUCCKKKKK!!!!' like I did? lol
September 17, 201016 yr So what do you think about the ending? Did you go all 'WHATTHEFUUUUUUUCCKKKKK!!!!' like I did? lol Oh my god, I probably would have if I hadn't had the ending of it spoiled for me by Entertainment Weekly. T__T But it was still crazy even though I knew about it! I didn't know how it was gonna happen so it was still sort of a shock. :freak:
September 17, 201016 yr Spoilers a bitch! Still, the show's possibly the best tv show I've ever watched so I bet it's still worth it for you :nice:
September 17, 201016 yr Spoilers a bitch! Still, the show's possibly the best tv show I've ever watched so I bet it's still worth it for you :nice:
September 17, 201016 yr Yah it's definitely worth it! :lol: When I finished season 4 I was like...:inquisitive: what am I supposed to...to...do now? :wtf: :lol:
September 18, 201016 yr I'll try to watch it online, then. :dance: Oh, but guys, I'm very excited. Guess why? Nah, you can't. I'll tell you. DAVID FUCKING VILLA CAN FUCKING SING REALLY FUCKING WELL OMG HE'S PERFECT LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN I really hope this isn't some sort of cruel joke... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w418PNlkX2g]YouTube - David Villa y Ana Torroja cantan juntos[/ame] [/FREAKOUT] And here's Tim Howard. But this pic is not for the faint of heart. Be warned. Extra warning: No, seriously. Only click here if you really think Tim Howard is sexy.
September 18, 201016 yr ^Haha I don't think his voice is anything special tbh, but I'll take anything I can get out of Villa. And he looked shy when he sang. Cute :nice:
September 18, 201016 yr Like you're lacking those special Tim Howard enzymes? ^Haha I don't think his voice is anything special tbh, but I'll take anything I can get out of Villa. And he looked shy when he sang. Cute :nice: Yeah, but I was shocked, because Iker's singing voice is horrific. So I never expected him to have an OK voice, let alone a pretty good one.
September 18, 201016 yr I do admit, though, that pic is a little too revealing for my tastes even. I think I might crop it, because I love him from the waist up. Edit: I decided to add an extra warning for others who may be afflicted by Tim Howard Intolerance. Here's some nice gentle Casillas to calm things down a bit. *deep breath* Ahhh. Why not have Paul too? I'm very hyper right now so I might as well post something... Let's go even older...Rudolph Valentino.
September 18, 201016 yr I love him too went back far in this thread anyways he needs to keep his hair like this
Create an account or sign in to comment