✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~

berrywoman

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say nurse goodbody, I'm trying to make sense of the weight charts I'm looking at. If 'normal' weight is between let's say 140 - 180 lbs. for a 6'0" man, what is a good weight to aim for as a goal to look attractive to women? (I'm currently 194 lbs., & I'm wondering what weight and body mass index to aim for..):thinking:

Do not appreciate Reilly.

Sorry Alexa but get a grip.

Say nurse goodbody, I'm trying to make sense of the weight charts I'm looking at. If 'normal' weight is between let's say 140 - 180 lbs. for a 6'0" man, what is a good weight to aim for as a goal to look attractive to women? (I'm currently 194 lbs., & I'm wondering what weight and body mass index to aim for..):thinking:

Are you joking Chuck?

A man can be 6'0 (Like myself) and be 170 pounds (Like I have been) and have an awful looking little pot belly (Like I've had), it's pretty obvious that to look attractive to women you need to be slim and toned. There's no ideal weight as it's not just about height and your BMI.

You may be 194, but you could also be a muscley bastard (muscle weighs a lot more then fat) and in that case clearly you wouldnt have to worry. Or you could be broad and have a bit of weight on but it may not be obvious for your natural build. Or you could look fat.

Here's some advice, try looking in a mirror.

It's weird because I decided to randomly post her picture in here because you weren't happy with the 2 guys before that, but I didn't even realise by doing so that essentially I'm calling her a man (I know- not smart) and then when someone brought up that point I mentioned the strong jawline as a joke.

I do find her very attractive, to be honest not so much in pictures as she has very strong features (Jawline, cheekbones, cheeks sucked in) but in House and the OC she was hot as hell.