✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NEDERLAND of BELGÏE (The Netherlands or Belgium)

Ronald Vreeswijk

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah' date=' but I think that's legal....preventing the people from downloading it during those 3 extra days[/quote']

I was trying to persuade someone who works in a shop to sell me a new CD before the release date once, but she didn't coz she was affraid to get punished. But I saw her reading the booklet of the CD. So I thought I have to ask her...

Indeed, when they (the record company) find out that you've sold a CD before the release date, without prior notification, you can get a fine of at least 10000 euro's

Is ui like au? isn't au like au?

Yep. And g and ch are the same in Dutch I think.

it ain't easy.. :P

ah well, if I'm in germany and I'm saying something with a horrible dutch accent, I don't care, as long as they can understand me :)

Yeah, but a Dutch accent isn't that bad in German, because Dutch and German sounds similar. many people in Holland can speak German very well.

I don't know why they leran gErman. I always thought they wouldn't want to learn German coz they hate the Germans. :/

yeah' date=' but I think that's legal....preventing the people from downloading it during those 3 extra days[/quote']

I was trying to persuade someone who works in a shop to sell me a new CD before the release date once, but she didn't coz she was affraid to get punished. But I saw her reading the booklet of the CD. So I thought I have to ask her...

Indeed, when they (the record company) find out that you've sold a CD before the release date, without prior notification, you can get a fine of at least 10000 euro's

I wouldn't have told anyone. :D

Yeah, but a Dutch accent isn't that bad in German, because Dutch and German sounds similar. many people in Holland can speak German very well.

I don't know why they leran gErman. I always thought they wouldn't want to learn German coz they hate the Germans. :/

Do they hate the germans? I don't hate the germans :)

Do they hate the germans? I don't hate the germans :)

Don't they? I always thought. Mabye that's just in football?

Oooh :D Yeah the Big Evil Soccerworld :P I went on a daytrip to Köln with my class last year.. just the day after Holland won some important soccergame from Germany or something.. And some stupid kids were all dressed up in orange and had painted the Dutch flag on their faces and stuff.. it was kinda funny :P

I don't understand that rivalry.. maybe because I don't like soccer :wink3:

lol Maybe during the euro. When the German's didn't beat the Czech's second team and Holland won against ehm Lettland I think. And the Germans were after that? :D

I like football. There are some great Dutch players. I especially like Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Free Record Shop....ik ging naar binnen voor de Speed of sound single, maar zag opeens het album liggen

was wel wat verbaasd

Hier in België wordt X & Y ook al verkocht. Ik heb hem vrijdag gekocht bij Extrazone.

lol Maybe during the euro. When the German's didn't beat the Czech's second team and Holland won against ehm Lettland I think. And the Germans were after that? :D

I like football. There are some great Dutch players. I especially like Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Yes, I think it was that.. I vaguely remember it had something to do with Letland, yes.. Most German people didn't seem all that happy with us then, no.. :P

I don't like football that much.. I'm a volleyaball player :smug: :P

gekocht means bought? In German that means cooked. :confused:

We read somewhere 'huur koop' and we were wondering what that means. What does that mean?

gekocht = bought = gekauft

gekookt = boiled = gekocht

te huur = to let

te koop = for sale

I was. :cool: It was something about the goal difference, I think. many people didn't think that Holland have a chance. There were article in German newspaper in which they showed the Dutch team the fastest way home from Portugal.

I really love football. I think many Dutch people do. Don't they?

I don't like volleyball that much, I think I'm really bad at it, actually. We always play at school sport. And there are so many girls that are playin in a team, so I'm one of the worst. :embarrased:

We read somewhere 'huur koop' and we were wondering what that means. What does that mean?

te huur = to let

te koop = for sale

Thanx. :)

To us that sounded really strange when we read it. :D

I was. :cool: It was something about the goal difference, I think. many people didn't think that Holland have a chance. There were article in German newspaper in which they showed the Dutch team the fastest way home from Portugal.

I really love football. I think many Dutch people do. Don't they?

I don't like volleyball that much, I think I'm really bad at it, actually. We always play at school sport. And there are so many girls that are playin in a team, so I'm one of the worst. :embarrased:

Yeah, I believe many Dutch people love football.. During big championships the whole country is dressed up in orange and singing the national anthem and stuff like that and it's really fun :)

But I don't like football that much because I'm not very good at it, just like you with volleyball..

te huur = to let

te koop = for sale

Thanx. :)

To us that sounded really strange when we read it. :D

If you need anything else translated, just let me know. :rolleyes:

Hildeke' date=' heb je waar jij woont nog leuke woorden die verschillen met het Algemeen Beschaafd Nederlands? :)[/quote']

Tuurlijk hebben wij rare woorden. Ik ga er wel eens over moeten denken welke precies .... Maar als Limburgertje wordt er nog al eens gezegd dat wij ziiiiiiiingen :lol:

Wij zeggen een pintje tegen een biertje :)