✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NEDERLAND of BELGÏE (The Netherlands or Belgium)

Ronald Vreeswijk

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja inderdaad :D Hij zei er nog echt zo bij, toen hij met de single voor mijn neus wapperde: 'Ja, ze zaten nog in een doos' (alsof ie nog niet wist dat ze ze al binnen hadden gekregen.. pff :P )

• 2 weeks later...

Ik heb hem al...en tot nu toe valt hij mij een beetje tegen.......begrijp mij niet verkeerd: het is weer zeeeer goede muziek, alleen een beetje erg veel van hetzelfde...vind ik wel jammer

maar ik denk wel dat daar de meningen over zullen verschillen

misschien denk ik er morgen weer anders over

Yeah, it's pretty normal these days that the new albums get released on friday instead of the monday afterwards....because of leak-problems on the internet

the same happened with Eminem's new album (not that anyone should want that)...and u2's new album

Het nieuwe album?

If you're talkin about buying the new album... I've already found it in a music store in Amsterdam om friday. And they even gave me the speed of sound single for free.

Wow :D So you cán understand Dutch? :P

Het nieuwe album?

If you're talkin about buying the new album... I've already found it in a music store in Amsterdam om friday. And they even gave me the speed of sound single for free.

Wow :D So you cán understand Dutch? :P

Some Dutch. :D At least some Dutchman learnt me how to pronounce Dutch words.

Yeah, it's pretty normal these days that the new albums get released on friday instead of the monday afterwards....because of leak-problems on the internet

the same happened with Eminem's new album (not that anyone should want that)...and u2's new album

The sores receive the CD's on friday, but their not allowed to sell them. But some do it anyway.

haha.... :lol:

ok, I only understood a small part of that...

When you say: ei you're saying: egg (in english)

But I see what you mean, ij=ei in the netherlands..

yeah' date=' but I think that's legal....preventing the people from downloading it during those 3 extra days[/quote']

I was trying to persuade someone who works in a shop to sell me a new CD before the release date once, but she didn't coz she was affraid to get punished. But I saw her reading the booklet of the CD. So I thought I have to ask her...