✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why?

SallyCinnamon

think my fave's are also rudely named now i think about it "black forest" "feast" and "twister"...

do you get something called a "screwball"? it even has the deceny to have chewing gum at the bottom of it, so you work your way, with your toungue, to the very bottom to get a prize...

it's a subliminal message, we train our kids very young these days....learn how to use your toungue..get a treat....it's stuck in their minds throughout life

i was a strange kid' date=' who the hell wanted the tiny little spoon they gave you that was of no use. Better to use my long toungue, and it's paid dividends[/quote']

Those spoons were useless. I used to just go home and get a proper spoon to eat it with, I never used my tongue, which is a shame looking back.

o_O And how old are you guys? This sounds like stuff we used to talk about at the 6th grade lunch table, lol. Funny, hilarious you guys are...keep it up! Also keep up the licking of them popcicles/rockets lol:P. lol, I like the term "Ice lollies"

btw, this is about the 4th time I've written this cause I keep pressing the wrong damn button, lol.