✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why?

SallyCinnamon

So' date=' why does everyone here like coldplay so much?[/quote']

I have a question..

why did you feel the need to ask the same question 3 different times?? lol

welcome btw.. and I like Coldplay simply because they are a great band.. not to shabby looking either... :P

so you'd buy chocolate fingers for sweet goodness and be swooned by man with ice cream and a cone in his hand? or we tlaking your own fingers? in which case, how would you explain wlaking around town with one hand down your fashionable, and wet patch laden jeans, whilst trying to hide the signs of joy?

and the worst part is yet to come (oh er), he'll see your orgasm face, you couldn't fake it convincingly if he knows what your orgasm face already looks like

so you'd buy chocolate fingers for sweet goodness and be swooned by man with ice cream and a cone in his hand? or we tlaking your own fingers? in which case, how would you explain wlaking around town with one hand down your fashionable, and wet patch laden jeans, whilst trying to hide the signs of joy?

and the worst part is yet to come (oh er), he'll see your orgasm face, you couldn't fake it convincingly if he knows what your orgasm face already looks like

:lol: technicalities!! I guess this would all have to take place at home.. but good fair points! :P

Though, if he brought you mr whippy ice cream, with strawbeery sauce on it, you could claim the face you are making is in delight of the ice cream, of course i would then be fighting you for him..mm mr whippy...

sounds like a kinky thing really doesn't it

"hey hunny, i brought you mr whippy in a cone"

Though, if he brought you mr whippy ice cream, with strawbeery sauce on it, you could claim the face you are making is in delight of the ice cream, of course i would then be fighting you for him..mm mr whippy...

sounds like a kinky thing really doesn't it

"hey hunny, i brought you mr whippy in a cone"

haha! we dont have mr whippy here.. oddly enough.. we do have mr. softee.. I kid you not!!

mrsoftee.jpg

look at that picture, the man in the van is slumped over, knocking one off into his softee, thats how they amke it all fluffy and lickable you know.

infact, he's probably sitting on the shakes machine, getting all shook up while he knocks one off thinking of berrychen doing her thing with her fingers whilst enjoying his ice cream, tsk