✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I got my ticket!!!

Jette

yeahhhhhh i have MINE!!!!!! waahhooooo!! I wonder if were special, or did generally everyone get them?? Im soo over the moon! Im going to Bolton on the 4th, where are you goin Jette? :D :D :D :D

yeahhhhhh i have MINE!!!!!! waahhooooo!! I wonder if were special' date=' or did generally everyone get them?? Im soo over the moon! Im going to Bolton on the 4th, where are you goin Jette? :D :D :D :D[/quote']

I'm definitely going to the 27th, but since I'm coming 'all the way' from the Netherlands I'm considering to go to the 28th gig as well. :rolleyes: I haven't decided yet though. My dad thinks I'm crazy! We'll see, it is going to be difficult to get tickets at the general sale. It's gong to be some awesome days! 27th June my first ever Coldplay concert! :D And then 29th of June I get the results from my exams back, hopefully that will be okay! It would be kind of a bummer hearing I screwed up the exams right after the concert...

I hope everybody got the tickets they applied for. So far I haven't heard from anyone they missed out. Do you think there were enough tickets for everyone or will the 'too bad' email be sent later??

And yes I'm sure I'll have a great time! I've actually already been to England twice. Yorkshire, Leeds and London. But this time I'll be going on my own! Can't wait!!!

I'm sure I will visit Liverpool sometime, but probably not this year. It's the first time I've ever been abroad all on my own, but I have been abroad without my parents before, just with friends. I'm not worried though, I usually know my way around places I don't know. When I went to London with school pretty much nobody knew how the subay (or tube) worked, the map and everything, and I thought it was soooo easy! It was really fun, everybody relying on me. :smug:

Ive not got anything yet either, applied for tickets for the Glasgow date, My E-mail has been down since i applied though so im hoping i aint been sent anything which hasn't got through :(

bastards the whole lot of you!!! :angry: *shakes fist in air*

I'm insanely jealous of every single one of you.. I hope (and wonder) if this will be the same method for the US gigs... I guess I'll have to wait a bit looooooooooooonger.. :embarrased:

I was kidding, I dont think you're all bastards... but I am jealous.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Camille do you know how much longer we are going to have to wait, like are we thinking within the next few days or what. I am just really really nervous about missing out.

bastards the whole lot of you!!! :angry: *shakes fist in air*

I'm insanely jealous of every single one of you.. I hope (and wonder) if this will be the same method for the US gigs... I guess I'll have to wait a bit looooooooooooonger.. :embarrased:

I was kidding, I dont think you're all bastards... but I am jealous.. :cry: :cry: :cry: