✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Square One

owenrees_73

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

debs just said this on the official board

I keep reading people talking about Square One being first single, but whoever said that? Hmm, I don't think it's an intended single at all. That said, it's Track 1 on the album and will open the shows and is one of my personal faves!

so at least we know that it will be opening the shows, that is awesome. I now hope they move politik to open the encore!

i love this song already, but with all of the live recordings i think the thing that you cant quite hear is jonny's guitar work. it will be the best coldplay song ever when it comes out.......or perhaps what if will be, or something else......anyway, it will be great

ok dont listen to the new songs, but during yellow the lights dont work, and chris sings the funniest part ever, yelling to the crew about the lights, it is hilarious as the tone of his voice is so serious but at the same time you know he is having fun. i listen to the song just to hear that part!

Square one will be a great song studio version...i think we cant judge the songs based on what he heard for a few reasons, one of them being that it was their second time playing it, the first time being the night before, its live, and it was bootlegged, so it wasnt good quality. Square one is definitely a great song though

i am boldly saying its better than politik....... :/ and beleive me politik is an amazing song. I just think it has that much potential, and already from the interviews the band are really devoted to making it work, especially live as the set opener!