✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Supposed 'Album Leak' hmmmmm...........

kimberlina

Hate to say it man, but i dont believe Albie has any new tracks.... he was asking me for TALK a couple of days ago, so he wasn't the first to have it.....

and then he said he had square one and he would send it to me but it didnt come thru :/ more than once.....so i am v sceptical myself- maybe i'll be proved wrong!

Personally, i think if there were more tracks available, more than one person would have them......

Yeah, he doesn't have them. I gave him talk (sorry guys) and it took about 30 minutes trying different methods but eventually he got it. Trying to get the other songs from him...it has been about 3 days now and I've still yet to get anything from him. He refuses to try AIM or MSN (they're "down" apparently), my e-mail hasn't been going through after giving it to him several times (and I've been receiving other mail so I know it isn't that problem) and well...apparently he can't copy+paste the yousendit.com link (and i never got the link in the e-mail too)

I say no too

Yep exactly the same as me then! Oh well i think there really will be more tracks becoming available now the album is done and when it goes to copy over the next couple of weeks, purely because it will be handled by more people- that must increase the chance of stuff turning up right?

"Talk" Not on New Album

So I definitely just found out that this new track “Talk” isn’t even on the new album!! It’s totally unmixed/unmastered, and won’t be on their CD that’s coming out on June 7th. Bummer!!

Hate to say it man, but i dont believe Albie has any new tracks.... he was asking me for TALK a couple of days ago, so he wasn't the first to have it.....

and then he said he had square one and he would send it to me but it didnt come thru :/ more than once.....so i am v sceptical myself- maybe i'll be proved wrong!

Personally, i think if there were more tracks available, more than one person would have them......

what :rolleyes:

Yeah, he doesn't have them. I gave him talk (sorry guys) and it took about 30 minutes trying different methods but eventually he got it. Trying to get the other songs from him...it has been about 3 days now and I've still yet to get anything from him. He refuses to try AIM or MSN (they're "down" apparently), my e-mail hasn't been going through after giving it to him several times (and I've been receiving other mail so I know it isn't that problem) and well...apparently he can't copy+paste the yousendit.com link (and i never got the link in the e-mail too)

I say no too

that's bullshit :angry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well.. the tune does sound a bit 'blah' I am actually already tired of it... (its on my iPod) but, I hope its a b-side.. because it is catchy.. but it being unmastered?? hmm I dont know about that.. I dont know shite about production...