✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

KCRW show mp3's

kevvvy

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much kevvvy!!

this should hold me over til June! ;)

:kiss: :kiss:

hehe stoppit! Whats happening in June like?? :wink3:

I have a thing for Scotsmen.... :wink3: haha!

:blush: hahahaha thats a nice first post to read today!! I take it you mean all 2 and a half million of them?? :lol:

at the moment... only 2

1st Guy Berryman and you are a close second for hooking me up with the mp3s.... :P :wink3:

haha! :kiss:

Well I can play guitar too you know!! Does Guy ever upload mp3's for you? ;)

thanks soooo much kevvvy!!

this should hold me over til June! ;)

:kiss: :kiss:

hehe stoppit! Whats happening in June like?? :wink3:

I have a thing for Scotsmen.... :wink3: haha!

:blush: hahahaha thats a nice first post to read today!! I take it you mean all 2 and a half million of them?? :lol:

at the moment... only 2

1st Guy Berryman and you are a close second for hooking me up with the mp3s.... :P :wink3:

haha! :kiss:

Well I can play guitar too you know!! Does Guy ever upload mp3's for you? ;)

guitar, eh?? :wink3:

haha you've officially been bumped to 1st! :P :kiss:

They went down quicker today than yesterday!! *wahey* Maybe the links are becoming more and more widespread I dunno. Anyway I'll try and get them uploaded again and let you know the outcome. Next time they go down could someone else upload them to yousendit that has the files.

Cheers

still says...

"Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient."

They went down quicker today than yesterday!! *wahey* Maybe the links are becoming more and more widespread I dunno. Anyway I'll try and get them uploaded again and let you know the outcome. Next time they go down could someone else upload them to yousendit that has the files.

Cheers

Where it says that :cool:

still says...

"Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient."

i agree. you have been kind enough to up the files TWICE and it seems that the only people who have downloaded them are quite the parasites..if no one else uploads them can you do it one more time? I promise to give back. Thanks

i agree. you have been kind enough to up the files TWICE and it seems that the only people who have downloaded them are quite the parasites..if no one else uploads them can you do it one more time? I promise to give back. Thanks

Almost done!! I don't mind doing it as I have bags of time on my hands just now but if somebody can volunteer to do it the next time it would incredibly coooooool :cool: