✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

KCRW show mp3's

kevvvy

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much kevvvy!!

this should hold me over til June! ;)

:kiss: :kiss:

hehe stoppit! Whats happening in June like?? :wink3:

just to tell y'all the conversion of flac is the number one thing that should not be done...just saying

Yeah I wouldn't normally have done it but to be honest its a poor quality recording so it should have been made mp3 in the 1st place if you ask me. No enhancement was made to the sound by making it flac.

But I agree with what you said but too late now and everybody's happy!!

thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much kevvvy!!

I have a thing for Scotsmen.... :wink3: haha!

Pretty good, but I was a little dissapointed with What If? actually :/ It'll probably grow on me when I hear the album version (that goes for all the songs), because I don't really like listening to live songs. A Message and White Shadows were really good though. Speed of Sound was good too.

:blush: hahahaha thats a nice first post to read today!! I take it you mean all 2 and a half million of them?? :lol:

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

:( :(

I only managed to get Speed Of Sound. Should i just keep trying? Or can someone pleaaasseeee send them to me ??

[email protected]

Thanks so much

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

:( :(

I only managed to get Speed Of Sound. Should i just keep trying? Or can someone pleaaasseeee send them to me ??

[email protected]

Thanks so much

I'm uploading them again as we speak. Once its finished I'll update the links for you all

:cool:

:blush: hahahaha thats a nice first post to read today!! I take it you mean all 2 and a half million of them?? :lol:

at the moment... only 2

1st Guy Berryman and you are a close second for hooking me up with the mp3s.... :P :wink3:

haha! :kiss: