✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

KCRW show mp3's

kevvvy

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i definitely decided to be annoying, but if you really could send me all the old songs at [email protected]...

i xant them beacuase the 11th was the 18th brithaday of my sister, so i wanted to give her this present added to the other ones...(she's a massive coldplay fan)

would be fantastic if someone mail me the old songs or just put it on another server so i can download them..

thanks

yeah, me too.. It's a shame because THIS censorship is much more difficult to justify in terms of being detrimental to future album sales. I lose some respect, because the band should know that only a very tiny percentage of fans will be interested in chasing down the mp3s of this show. They would at this point have authority to call off the hounds. 90% of the fans won't think to look for this concert, and the ones who do are obviously buying the CD. Fighting a legal battle against a leaked copy of an album is another issue and can still be argued in favor for the band financially. (More people get the album, play it for their friends, etc... more demand) ...

It's sad that people are being paid to ensure that the tens of us can't hear the concert, and you know that these are the lawyer types who are paid hundreds by the hour. Such a waste :uneasy:

I'd imagine they (coldplay) just want tight control over the new material, but that's just arrogant and stupid. It's much better they let fans hear their new songs early if they really give a sh*t. We all know that music can save lives and time is of the essence when it comes to those pushed to the edge.

Whatcha gonna do, right? I'll still be a fan and look forward to hearing the show at some point...