✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

KCRW show mp3's

kevvvy

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, I've been trying to get this show since yesterday afternoon, and I'm STILL trying because I'm on a dialup modem :embarrased:

The good news is that I have all the new songs :) , but I still need the old songs (tracks 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, & 12). Could someone who has these tracks re-post them or send them to me???

[email protected]

I'd be a really cool thing to do. Thank you and Please!!!!!!!!!!

The good news is that I have all the new songs , but I still need the old songs (tracks 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, & 12). Could someone who has these tracks re-post them or send them to me???

I'm in the same situation as well. If anyone would be kind enough to send me the old songs, I'd be eternally grateful.

[email protected]

I've updated the links on Page 1 of this thread for anyone who hasn't got the songs yet. Its Rapidshare and not like yousendit so you have to do a wee bit of clicking about.................and waiting................maybe waiting a bit more..................then some............but you'll get there!! :)

i have just have one thing to say: THANK YOU!

it takes actually not longer than with the other one!!!

i decided some months to wait 'til the album comes out, but i'm not sad to hear these songs now...

white shadows is excellent and i don't really like square one, but maybe it'll be bette on the album...

when i wait for the download to get ready i right click the file after the countdown but it does'nt work. Its a few kb's large whe i dowbload it and when using a download manager

You can only use a download manager if you use their premium service. Best to right click and save the file normally. I just tried and it worked fine for me :)

Are you getting the 50-60 second countdown till your file is ready?? And then are you clicking on the link?? If you are then I dunno whats wrong mate but if you're not then thats what you need to do :)

All I can say is that I've had a pretty shitty day and this has turned it around. Can't stop smiling now, thanks!

:)

WAJ!! HI! Its me Mary (crazymary from the old board) ;)

I havent seen you on forever, how are you?

Heyy! I'm doing well, how are you? I've been laying kinda low, mostly lurking the boards.

hey i just had my computer fixed today and havent been able to visit the site in a while. all the links to the new songs are no longer working and im dying to hear the new songs. if anybody could help me out i would appreciate it alot. thanks