✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Album Cover

colchester

im guessing a dark navy blue with the art or text in that new orange/bronze colour on the official site now. I like it. I hope its not just a massive X&Y on the front. :rolleyes:

Me neither!! i really liked the album cover for a parachutes. I also liked the album cover for a rush of blood to the head, but my friends who dont like coldplay had no idea what it was, and it looks weird to someone who doesnt listen to coldplay, but its a great cover

on the will champion interview they asked him "if it were a color what would it be?" and he said "blue". Then they asked him "if it were an animal what would it be" and he said "snake" whahahahaha. That might have something to do with the album... not the snake part but the blue part.

someone on the official board who was at the secret gig said chris told them it (the cover) was about the red' date=' blue, and yellow bands on his hands, or something to do with that?[/quote']

you mean willfoster, he's full of shit don't listen to him, thinks he know everything!

someone on the official board who was at the secret gig said chris told them it (the cover) was about the red' date=' blue, and yellow bands on his hands, or something to do with that?[/quote']

you mean willfoster, he's full of shit don't listen to him, thinks he know everything!

I don't like Willfoster too :angry:

well he had 3 coloured bands around his fingers and because chris had a headache and joule/buggy from the official board (she might post here as well) had an asprin and gave it to him chris gave her the finger bands in return (red, blue and yellow) and said that once you've seen the album cover you would see why he was wearing them and that why that was a really cool thing for a fan to have. :)

jimjam just seems to have a grudge against me for no reason :huh: