✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay in Toronto

naca

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i'm new here. don't have much to say...Coldplay rock!! i'd like to go to the Toronto show but unfortuneately i couldn't get tickets. Anybody looking to get rid of a single ticket? i'd be going alone 'cos i live in Montreal. But I've seen coldplay here and in Toronto before.

Nice meeting everybody!

:)

I'm not going....I had to give my ticket away..how much does that suck?? But have an amazing time and make sure to post every single detail....that'll make me happy.... :)

why do u have to give your ticket away???that is just wrong...

I'm not going....I had to give my ticket away..how much does that suck?? But have an amazing time and make sure to post every single detail....that'll make me happy.... :)

why do u have to give your ticket away???that is just wrong...

Isnt' it??? I have an interview that week out of town for my Visa Interview....DAMN..so i gave it to my friend...he's a pretty big Coldplay fan... :shrug: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

laura what day do you leave? because if jess has the dinner with coldplay thing the day before' date=' maybe you can coincidently be there when it happens...[/quote']

I believe that i'm leaving tuesday morning and coming back friday morning....when's the dinner thing and where is it happening?? :D

laura what day do you leave? because if jess has the dinner with coldplay thing the day before' date=' maybe you can coincidently be there when it happens...[/quote']

I believe that i'm leaving tuesday morning and coming back friday morning....when's the dinner thing and where is it happening?? :D

Don't know where it's happening but the dinner is most probably going to be the day of the concert. I'm sorry. :cry:

Don't know where it's happening but the dinner is most probably going to be the day of the concert. I'm sorry. :cry:

It's ok...i've dealt with it by punching a hole in my wall..hahaha..but you better have an amazing time at your dinner AND tell us every single detail!! :)

I just went to the Ron Sexsmith website and it says that he will be performing on June 11 at the Molson Amphetheatre...so we're getting another opener

Ron Sexsmith!!! DAMMIT!!!!!! In the last couple of months i've become a huge fan of his!! DAMMIT!!! I wanna go now!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

oh...at least u gave it to someone who will enjoy the show

true :shrug: but still i know how she must feel :cry:

oh..don't cry for me.....angela....(just think of that line in that "don't cry for me argentina" tune...) :D

or make angelina of it and it fits in..dont cry for me angelina! lol :D