✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay in Toronto

naca

OMG!

WHAT THE HELL???

YOu know what contest.....with the postcards..what you people were just talking about..i sent it so many postcards so i would win...but i dont know! because thats just not fair! but that was stupid of me because the probably only count one! so i wasted a whole bunch of stamps and

girl who won..can i come???!!!! please???!!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laura what day do you leave? because if jess has the dinner with coldplay thing the day before' date=' maybe you can coincidently be there when it happens...[/quote']

I believe that i'm leaving tuesday morning and coming back friday morning....when's the dinner thing and where is it happening?? :D

Don't know where it's happening but the dinner is most probably going to be the day of the concert. I'm sorry. :cry:

It's ok...i've dealt with it by punching a hole in my wall..hahaha..but you better have an amazing time at your dinner AND tell us every single detail!! :)

Thanks! You bet your arse I will! :D I can't deny my fellow Coldplayers of every detail. ;)

OMG!

WHAT THE HELL???

YOu know what contest.....with the postcards..what you people were just talking about..i sent it so many postcards so i would win...but i dont know! because thats just not fair! but that was stupid of me because the probably only count one! so i wasted a whole bunch of stamps and

LOL *raises hand* I'm the 'girl'. I'm sorry but I've already chosen who's going with me. Sorry. :sad: And just to let you know, I sent in quite a few postcards. The rules said you were allowed to send in as many as you wanted as long as each postcard had a stamp. I guess that paid off, eh? :D

laura what day do you leave? because if jess has the dinner with coldplay thing the day before' date=' maybe you can coincidently be there when it happens...[/quote']

I believe that i'm leaving tuesday morning and coming back friday morning....when's the dinner thing and where is it happening?? :D

Don't know where it's happening but the dinner is most probably going to be the day of the concert. I'm sorry. :cry:

It's ok...i've dealt with it by punching a hole in my wall..hahaha..but you better have an amazing time at your dinner AND tell us every single detail!! :)

Thanks! You bet your arse I will! :D I can't deny my fellow Coldplayers of every detail. ;)

YAY!!! :multi:

OMG!

WHAT THE HELL???

LOL *raises hand* I'm the 'girl'. I'm sorry but I've already chosen who's going with me. Sorry. :sad: And just to let you know, I sent in quite a few postcards. The rules said you were allowed to send in as many as you wanted as long as each postcard had a stamp. I guess that paid off, eh? :D

i sent it so many though! ahh! not fair!

im so sad....i think im going to crawl under the desk and cry.... :(

Ok, well Much Music had a contest where you get to have dinner with guys from Coldplay... you had to go into Music World or HMV or something and get post cards....there was a question that you had to answer in order to win...it was closed to americans though...

Plus, you could put as many post cards as you want... i put in 8 in total, and i lost, so yeah... :P

there was a question that you had to answer in order to win

And such a difficult question it was! :roll: Not only do I get to have dinner with Coldplay but a MuchMusic VJ will be tagging along as well. If he/she gets in my way, the forks will be flying! :twisted: Just kidding... to a degree. :shock:

They told me that they would fly me a day or two before June 11th and fly me back a day or two after that. So I'm assuming the dinner is on June 11th since it can't be the day before because they have a gig somewhere. It can't be the day after because they have to hoof it to N.Y. :shrug: