✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**OFFICIAL GEORGE BUSH CAN KISS MY WHITE BUTT THREAD**

Manders

why in gods sweet name do we have to go to war on ST PATRCIK'S DAY my FAV holiday....ugh.....i soooo hope g. bush does not get re-elected....post ur opinions here....feel free to cuss me out if u r yay to war.,....but i seriously think this war is POINTLESS not enough PROOF

It' so dissapointing to live in a world in which it seems there's nothing people can do to make its will be heard. I hate the fact that we are living under a system that proudly teaches the importance of freedom and democracy, and how we can do everything we want, only to find out that those theorical values are, impudently, thrown away. If we can't even have the right to be heard saying 'NO!' then what kind of a free society are we living in?

George Bush is not my idea of freedom, US is not my definition of 'good'. Making a war and try to justify blood in the name of democracy is at least sour, at least pathetic. And I say no to war. And I also say: no, he can't kiss my white ass; it's too lovely to be kissed by that beast.

why in gods sweet name do we have to go to war on ST PATRCIK'S DAY my FAV holiday....ugh.....i soooo hope g. bush does not get re-elected....post ur opinions here....feel free to cuss me out if u r yay to war.' date='....but i seriously think this war is POINTLESS not enough PROOF[/quote']it's your fav holiday? my brother's b-day is that day.

my butt is whiter than yours :P

I'd just sink my head into a pint of Guinness as its my favourite drink and forget all about it, theres nothing we can do :|

and hairier!!!! hehehe...just kidding....

Frankly, i wouldn't want George W. Bush's lips near my ass....only for the best... :o :D :lol:

It' so dissapointing to live in a world in which it seems there's nothing people can do to make its will be heard. I hate the fact that we are living under a system that proudly teaches the importance of freedom and democracy' date=' and how we can do everything we want, only to find out that those theorical values are, impudently, thrown away. If we can't even have the right to be heard saying 'NO!' then what kind of a [b']free[/b] society are we living in?

George Bush is not my idea of freedom, US is not my definition of 'good'. Making a war and try to justify blood in the name of democracy is at least sour, at least pathetic. And I say no to war. And I also say: no, he can't kiss my white ass; it's too lovely to be kissed by that beast.

i totally agree.....man u r sooo right

god why does st'patrick's day have to be labeled as THE DAY THAT THINGS START TO HAPPEN why not march 18th wait i know cuz the freaking gov't has to be all nice and start things on monday the start of the week ...cuz they gave suddam the "weklend" to disarm...ugh why not tusday!

god why does st'patrick's day have to be labeled as THE DAY THAT THINGS START TO HAPPEN why not march 18th wait i know cuz the freaking gov't has to be all nice and start things on monday the start of the week ...cuz they gave suddam the "weklend" to disarm...ugh why not tusday!

BECAUSE Tuesday's me mum's birthdaY! :roll: :sad: OY! you would not want problems to start on my mommy's birthday...WHY NOT on Wednesday?? :shrug: :-o :shock:

Bush got into power by cheating in the polls... that was real political bull****, now he's taking us to war.

His Dad was a prick but he's just a f**** psychopath.

Anyone who waves like he does wants locking up!!!

rant over... :-D