✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Talk" : Making it a B-Side is a mistake!!

apsharke

talk talk

i think they should have left it as a b-side, reason being it's not 100% original and uses a sample, i would prefer if they had 100% original album material. but of course i'll be still buying the album - they are of course my favourite band ;)

i think they should have left it as a b-side, reason being it's not 100% original and uses a sample, i would prefer if they had 100% original album material. but of course i'll be still buying the album - they are of course my favourite band

ah i dont mind if they've sampled or not :P

hey you're from surrey! :cool: i know someone from surrey thats all! :lol:

Guest LiquidSky

Now I kinda feel bad.. 'cause I got the song..and I downloaded because I was told it wasn't going to be on the album.. so that's why I heard it..and now that I know it's going to be on the album...it's like.. I'm not gonna be blown away anymore you know what I mean...which it kinda sucks..but I've only heard 3 songs and those are all the ones I'm gonna hear until the album comes out...so I hope I like the other songs ;)

talk

at the end of the day, i haven't heard talk - but i don't care how good it is...my point is if the band are using a sample....thats a band short of ideas - they should leave the sampling to the pop puppets and rappers.