🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

i just saw the news

Guy'sChick

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

possibly...but my dad is always watching CNN..ALWAYS!!!! And my work is near a building that has the Reuters headlines...so every morning when i'm walking to the building' date=' i always see the latest news... :roll:[/quote']

Turn up Coldplay loud then 8) :D

I will!! and i won't wear my contacts so i won't be able to read the headlines moving across the bar... :D :shock:

possibly...but my dad is always watching CNN..ALWAYS!!!! And my work is near a building that has the Reuters headlines...so every morning when i'm walking to the building' date=' i always see the latest news... :roll:[/quote']

Turn up Coldplay loud then 8) :D

I will!! and i won't wear my contacts so i won't be able to read the headlines moving across the bar... :D :shock:

Wear sunglasses inside so you can't see anything, and mind the walls!

WHOOSH!! Hang on tight!

*..... so heeeere am I sitting in my tin can, faaaar above the world. Planet Earth is blue, and there's nothing I can do .....*

(anyone know what song that's from?)

ah... but I was around when it came out the first time!! :roll:

can you hear me Major Tom??? :)

to paraphrase:

we don't give a shit what anyone says, we'll make sure no one but us can have nuclear weapons and invade other countries. because even though they vehemently deny it, that's what the rest of the world wants, they just don't realize it.

and now we'll return to fear factor.

sure makes you proud to be an american.

cemetary.jpg

yeap and if you think about it we might have another cemetary just like that if things get worse

trust me things will get worse ive hear bush talking and saddam and they were like they are ready to eat eachother! i just hope that when something happens it will be while im a sleep so i wont notice