April 8, 200521 yr We all know the standard set-up for Coldplay, but now that their is an organ involved in a lot of songs we can expect some big changes. Assuming Chris plays on the organ for most of the songs, I imagine the drums at the back in the middle. Then at the front with Jonny on the left and Guy on the right. And in the middle facing inward on the left would be an organ, and inward on the right a piano.......thats just how i imagine it. Hell that way Chris could just swivel around on his stool from one to the other! What does anyone else think?
April 8, 200521 yr ^^ it's not that I'm not agreeing with you........... well, actually, it's not like I understood what you said first......:P
April 8, 200521 yr I don't know if he actually will play the organ? Perhaps someone who has been to one of the promo shows needs to answer this, as the organ sounds might just be electric.
April 8, 200521 yr well how do you see it then? I gave you the ' :stunned: ' because I think you're a bit more fanatical than Albie!! :lol: :P I dont care what the stage looks like.. I just want to see them... :P
April 9, 200521 yr yeah...the organ def. is a synth...tthey could have one of those korg's ontop of the upright....but it may be one of those Chris "record-before-concert" things that we witnessed in the dvd (holywood bowl)
April 9, 200521 yr yeah...the organ def. is a synth...tthey could have one of those korg's ontop of the upright....but it may be one of those Chris "record-before-concert" things that we witnessed in the dvd (holywood bowl) Yes, that's how it looks like. The organ is either pre-recorded or just a synth. And there's a little Korg-type synth on the right that Guy plays during one song. I think it was during Speed Of Sound, but I can't remember.
April 9, 200521 yr He did that in Cologne, but I was wondering if he did the same thing in Amsterdam too.
April 10, 200521 yr Author im betting guy does what sounds like strings during the bridge of SOS, since there is no bass at that point, it would be easy for him to do.
April 11, 200521 yr Author we will have to wait and see i guess........maybe he does it in the video???
Create an account or sign in to comment