April 27, 200521 yr YOU SURRELY DONT KNOW I GOT A 10 INCH PEN IN MAH DESK RIGHT NOW 10 inch pen? im slightly disappointed
April 28, 200521 yr Yes. They zap the hair folical with an electrical charge thing so the hair doesn't grow back. There for, being hairless in that area.
April 28, 200521 yr Good for certain areas of the body... Because I can only shave this area occasionally... :stunned:
April 29, 200521 yr im failing when last Term I had an average of 80% and in 5 of my classes i had marks wiff over 80% in them......
April 29, 200521 yr I can kick pretty high and I'm really hyper in gym.......and it's my first period class!
April 29, 200521 yr That I'm not used to look continually to the eyes of the people who talk to me, is just like seasickness
April 29, 200521 yr I have lots and lots of clothes, you don't realize how much you actually have until you have to pack it all into boxes when you are moving. :/
April 29, 200521 yr I havent watched tv in over 3 months. Yep suprise suprise. I used to be an addict
April 30, 200521 yr ^ wow' date=' I don't think I could do that.[/quote'] I dont know it just doesnt interest me as much anymore. Haha i used to have one channel(if we got lucky) in kenya so coming here and discovering digital was like WHOA! The feeling got old fast.
Create an account or sign in to comment