✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Before you lash out at me, HEAR ME OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albie

Reilly- stop worrying about what I do on this board so much

:idea2:

you need to stop worrying about how people perceive you on this board and what people say...

admit Camille, people on this board are waayyyyyyyyyyy concerned on what I do instead of what they do

winner.. you've managed again to turn the focus away from the problem and bring it back to the 'poor me, i'm a victim' routine.. :rolleyes:

but you know it's true

It's always this - "Albie, done this, Albie's doing that' crap

I don't wanna argue with a fellow New Yorker like you :P

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Grand National? ooooh

I got 2 bets on ;)

And one of the only reasons people get concered or what people post is because it effects everyone, It takes up space on the server, It means you have to wad through a topic to get the actual point and it's just sshit

Everyone is concered for everyone here, It's just when the main people who do it, It gets out of hand

Reilly- stop worrying about what I do on this board so much

:idea2:

you need to stop worrying about how people perceive you on this board and what people say...

admit Camille, people on this board are waayyyyyyyyyyy concerned on what I do instead of what they do

winner.. you've managed again to turn the focus away from the problem and bring it back to the 'poor me, i'm a victim' routine.. :rolleyes:

but you know it's true

It's always this - "Albie, done this, Albie's doing that' crap

I don't wanna argue with a fellow New Yorker like you :P

so when are you going to do something about that... what are you going to about your problem???

the point is here

I have feelings like you all :(

example 1- on the official... which we all know its brutal.. I have tons of people who dont like me.... I even got a haters award!! lol do I care???? nah.. I accepted my award graciously.. :P I can care less if its people whom I dont give two shits about... I will never meet them. IF it were people whom I have grown to like.. and spoke to on a constant basis.. people whom I would consider my 'online friends' then I could see how I might be a bit hurt.. but thats just it.. people who take the time out to know me, or vice versa.. thats all that should matter.. if people dont care enough about you to get to know you... then screw them... you dont need them in your life. NOT everyone needs to like you... thats what you need to get over..

example 2- I dont have one.. I dont know why I named the other example 1. :embarrased:

point here... who gives a fuck..

sometimes my threads are rollercoasters

Because a lot of them were pointless

Take the, describe 2 things about the person above you

That was the spammiest Spam, Sir Spam of Spamalot has Spammed in his Spamming life

Look, Albie, Just relax for a bit, Maybe take a couple of days of the forum to think about what you should be doing, And then come back ,Maybe people will be more forgiving

the point is here

I have feelings like you all :(

example 1- on the official... which we all know its brutal.. I have tons of people who dont like me.... I even got a haters award!! lol do I care???? nah.. I accepted my award graciously.. :P I can care less if its people whom I dont give two shits about... I will never meet them. IF it were people whom I have grown to like.. and spoke to on a constant basis.. people whom I would consider my 'online friends' then I could see how I might be a bit hurt.. but thats just it.. people who take the time out to know me, or vice versa.. thats all that should matter.. if people dont care enough about you to get to know you... then screw them... you dont need them in your life. NOT everyone needs to like you... thats what you need to get over..

example 2- I dont have one.. I dont know why I named the other example 1. :embarrased:

you're a wise, BEAUTIFUL woman, Camille :cool:

example 1- on the official... which we all know its brutal.. I have tons of people who dont like me.... I even got a haters award!! lol do I care???? nah.. I accepted my award graciously.. I can care less if its people whom I dont give two shits about... I will never meet them. IF it were people whom I have grown to like.. and spoke to on a constant basis.. people whom I would consider my 'online friends' then I could see how I might be a bit hurt.. but thats just it.. people who take the time out to know me, or vice versa.. thats all that should matter.. if people dont care enough about you to get to know you... then screw them... you dont need them in your life. NOT everyone needs to like you... thats what you need to get over..

example 2- I dont have one.. I dont know why I named the other example 1.

I know I said bye, but...

CAMU, YOU'RE A FLIPPING GENIUS WITH A CAPITAL G. AND E. AND N, I , U AND S. I so totally agree with you 200,000,900 %.

Yeah, Albie, so what if these people you dont know, and who only know you on a totally shallow level, hates you? Its not like they even know what you're REALLY like. There's no point in being so sensitive when they say nasty things, cuz its not as if they even know all the other qualities that you DO have.

example 1- on the official... which we all know its brutal.. I have tons of people who dont like me.... I even got a haters award!! lol do I care???? nah.. I accepted my award graciously.. I can care less if its people whom I dont give two shits about... I will never meet them. IF it were people whom I have grown to like.. and spoke to on a constant basis.. people whom I would consider my 'online friends' then I could see how I might be a bit hurt.. but thats just it.. people who take the time out to know me, or vice versa.. thats all that should matter.. if people dont care enough about you to get to know you... then screw them... you dont need them in your life. NOT everyone needs to like you... thats what you need to get over..

example 2- I dont have one.. I dont know why I named the other example 1.

I know I said bye, but...

CAMU, YOU'RE A FLIPPING GENIUS WITH A CAPITAL G. AND E. AND N, I , U AND S. I so totally agree with you 200,000,900 %.

Yeah, Albie, so what if these people you dont know, and who only know you on a totally shallow level, hates you? Its not like they even know what you're REALLY like. There's no point in being so sensitive when they say nasty things, cuz its not as if they even know all the other qualities that you DO have.

dont get me wrong... I'm not an albie fan... lol I'm just getting tired of all the 'waaaahing' from him... :rolleyes:

I won't post until April 15

If you do that, Make sure you think in that time about what you could change about youself that might make people like you a bit more

I'm taking a break because it's best for the board, not for you JaK :rolleyes:

If you do that, Make sure you think in that time about what you could change about youself that might make people like you a bit more

Wait, Jak, that's not really right... The point isnt to make people like you. Its to improve youreself so that you are a better person. And then people might like you. And if they don't, then to heck with them.

Okay, now I'm off to watch Queer Eye...

Wait, Jak, that's not really right... The point isnt to make people like you. Its to improve youreself so that you are a better person. And then people might like you. And if they don't, then to heck with them.

Okay, now I'm off to watch Queer Eye...

oohh! I've already missed half of the show!!! this is the Texas one..

-JaK- wrote:

Quote:

I'm taking a break because it's best for the board, not for you JaK

Did I mention my name?

Did you read Pai's post ?

Yeah, But you wrote that before pai's post

yeah, I know AND ?