✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Before you lash out at me, HEAR ME OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it's hard to be the one that gets picked on all the time........I just want PEACE is that too much to ask

I always feel ganged up on and it's not right

the moderators and adminstrators see this and they don't do a DAMN thing about it :cry:

bless. Let's put it all to bed now. Go and see if you can't get your Official Blue account back, I think they have some new moderators there

Mwahahah good call

Ok Albie, I'm not gonna mention anything in this thread about you, The only thing I will come into this thread for is to look at peoples commments, But if you do start annoying my friends, I will fart on your grave

Peace out

:vanish:

fine :angry: :cry:

I'm sick of getting treated like crap on this board

you want me out, then so be it :angry:

ooh!! sounds like you need a board intervention... Ian, do your thing.. block this man!! (boy, whatever... ) :)

join the crowd :(

Isnt the administrator causing some of it? :P

And yes Pai, it does do me harm when I write something in a topic (that might have some relevance or interest in the thread), only to go to the main screen and see Albie has replied instantly, OH i say, I'd go to the thread "Hi Reilly :) " every fucking time. Things have been better since I've told him how much I hate him on a constant basis, because it takes a LOT to make him listen.

He will remain to be hyper-sensitive Pai, you, nor Weedy, nor anybody can help him.

Isnt the administrator causing some of it? :P

And yes Pai, it does do me harm when I write something in a topic (that might have some relevance or interest in the thread), only to go to the main screen and see Albie has replied instantly, OH i say, I'd go to the thread "Hi Reilly :) " every fucking time. Things have been better since I've told him how much I hate him on a constant basis, because it takes a LOT to make him listen.

He will remain to be hyper-sensitive Pai, you, nor Weedy, nor anybody can help him.

you're a creep man, you're not being nice at all :cry:

Y'see' date=' hes only realising this now :rolleyes: It takes a LOT to make him listen.[/quote']

Reilly - just admiit it dude, you like provoking me :angry:

you're a cold hearted guy :angry:

ooh!! sounds like you need a board intervention... Ian, do your thing.. block this man!! (boy, whatever... ) :)

aww albietron... I'm sorry dude.. but I have to agree with some of the comments on here.. its contantly the same thing.... spam/apologize/spam/apologize etc... you get angry at everything.. someone cracks a joke.. and you get all bent out of shape. You just need to learn how to deal with things.... Its true.. you always enter a thread and say 'hi so and so' or whatever.. and then every single thread turns into something about you.. or an arguement... its just not productive.. or healthy.

Ian's right... how long can you keep this up?? I'll disagree with the Coldplay's 6th album.. they wont be around that long... :P 4 tops.

aww albietron... I'm sorry dude.. but I have to agree with some of the comments on here.. its contantly the same thing.... spam/apologize/spam/apologize etc... you get angry at everything.. someone cracks a joke.. and you get all bent out of shape. You just need to learn how to deal with things.... Its true.. you always enter a thread and say 'hi so and so' or whatever.. and then every single thread turns into something about you.. or an arguement... its just not productive.. or healthy.

Ian's right... how long can you keep this up?? I'll disagree with the Coldplay's 6th album.. they wont be around that long... :P 4 tops.

I guess, you're right :cry:

Albie take for example the "If you could wed someone from the board" thread.

Now, instead of going into that thread and just posting ANYTHING that wasnt selfish, you went in there and posted "What about me?" then people posted around you, then you once again said "Who wants to marry me? :cry: " not only was it annoying but Froggbuttgirlie already said she would in that topic. You still have to turn it around so its all focused on YOU.

Then someone else said they'd marry you, and you were happy for a page, then a couple pages later AGAIN you were like "What about me?" does this not prove that your just an annoying cycle of a boy?

Albie take for example the "If you could wed someone from the board" thread.

Now, instead of going into that thread and just posting ANYTHING that wasnt selfish, you went in there and posted "What about me?" then people posted around you, then you once again said "Who wants to marry me? " not only was it annoying but Froggbuttgirlie already said she would in that topic. You still have to turn it around so its all focused on YOU.

Then someone else said they'd marry you, and you were happy for a page, then a couple pages later AGAIN you were like "What about me?" does this not prove that your just an annoying cycle of a boy?

It proves he's a nympho :idea2:

Reilly, if he bothers you that much, then why do you even care to say anything to him anymore? Couldnt you just pretend that he never existed? Why bother to even reply him? For instance, you didn't HAVE to come into this thread and post a reply to him, causing a whole other argument to shoot up.

If either of yous don't stop this, it'll go on forever. and ever.

Reilly - just admiit it dude, you like provoking me

you're a cold hearted guy

And Albie, Reilly might like provoking you, but only YOU can choose how to react towards him.

Reilly- stop worrying about what I do on this board so much

:idea2:

you need to stop worrying about how people perceive you on this board and what people say...

admit Camille, people on this board are waayyyyyyyyyyy concerned on what I do instead of what they do

You have added this person to your Ignore List. Click HERE to view this post.

Albie, I really wouldn't start that again:

A - It makes people hate you more

B - We can easily find out if your lying

*Leaves to watch grand national*

Reilly- stop worrying about what I do on this board so much

:idea2:

you need to stop worrying about how people perceive you on this board and what people say...

admit Camille, people on this board are waayyyyyyyyyyy concerned on what I do instead of what they do

winner.. you've managed again to turn the focus away from the problem and bring it back to the 'poor me, i'm a victim' routine.. :rolleyes: