✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Before you lash out at me, HEAR ME OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albie

I know I can be a annoying jackass at times...........I'm gonna say something that I've never said before

the reason why I get so angry at some boardies is because I'm a hyper sensitive guy.........

To: Mimi, Jak, Reilly, Egghead, Brilander, Manders, and those I've left out on this list................I'M TRULY SORRY FOR THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART..........and I would understand if you lash out at me even more for making this thread...........but once again I'M TRULY SORRY :cry:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

awww albie' date=' i totally understand you. cuz i`m also hyper sensitive and take things like that seriously. if i was in your position i`d do exactly the same. i`d act the same.[/quote']

thank you :(

Albie, it doesnt matter if Reilly forgives you or not, cuz that's his choice. You've said you're sorry, and if you mean it, then that's whats important. If Reilly's gonna be a jerk about it, then that's his problem, and you shouldn't care about it, cuz he's obviously not worth worrying about.

Albie' date=' it doesnt matter if Reilly forgives you or not, cuz that's his choice. You've said you're sorry, and if you mean it, then that's whats important. If Reilly's gonna be a jerk about it, then that's his problem, and you shouldn't care about it, cuz he's obviously not worth worrying about.[/quote']

you're right :/

Albie' date=' it doesnt matter if Reilly forgives you or not, cuz that's his choice. You've said you're sorry, and if you mean it, then that's whats important. If Reilly's gonna be a jerk about it, then that's his problem, and you shouldn't care about it, cuz he's obviously not worth worrying about.[/quote']

Pai you dont even know me, and you dont even know how annoying Albie is. The amount of PM's I get, the constant ruining of threads with his "Hi Reilly :) " (Which is why I STOPPED being his friend, I dont want to have a 'catchup' session everytime he posts in the same topic as me- which is all the time). The guy is so annoying, I loved this place before Albie came and the only thing thats going to make it the same is if he leaves.

And that means all apologising, sympathy, spamming, even behaving, has to stop. He oughta be kicked out.

Besides this place takes up so much of his life, look at the Statistics page if you want. He needs to get out...

Pai you dont even know me, and you dont even know how annoying Albie is. The amount of PM's I get, the constant ruining of threads with his "Hi Reilly " (Which is why I STOPPED being his friend, I dont want to have a 'catchup' session everytime he posts in the same topic as me- which is all the time). The guy is so annoying, I loved this place before Albie came and the only thing thats going to make it the same is if he leaves.

You're right Reilly, I don't know you. But how's the fact that he always goes 'Hi Reilly :) ' in your threads doing you any harm? And if you find him so annoying, couldn't you just ignore him? Couldn't you two just act like you don't know eachother instead of consistently acting nasty towards one another. Cuz it'll never end if one of yous don't stop.