✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Movie Soundtracks- Rate and Review

Sweet One

any wes anderson movie soundtrack is top dollar :)

i have royal tenenbaums and life aquatic so far,

mark mothersbaugh is so wonderful a composer and seu jorge on life aquatic singing those david bowie songs in portugese is just incredible

oh i forgot duh, another awesome soundtrack- donnie darko- most of it by michael andrews and then of couse that cover of mad world by gary jules *tear*, and the echo and the bunnyment songs!! whoo, and of course the tears for fears song *sighs* i mean whenever i hear it now i just have the urge to get up and walk around in slow-mo dressed in eighties clothes-ahh what fun :P you must get and if you haven't seen the movie- make get otta here and see it now!!

Lost in Translation is one of my favourite soundtracks. I just like the atmosphere feel of the songs. And it has lots of good bands on it: Air, Jesus and Mary Chain, My Bloody Valentine, Squarepusher..etc. If you've seen the movie you know how well each cut accentuates every moment it represents.

Doom3 Soundtrack (main track)

Gran Tourismo 4 soundtrack (Masahiro Andoh - Moon Over The Castle Orchestra)

Mission Impossible 2 (Limp Bizkit - Take a Look Around )

School of Rock (Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song )

Pixies - Where Is My Mind (Fight Club Theme)

Underworld OST (David Bowie ft Maynard JK (TOOL) - Bring Me The Disco King)

oh definitly virgin suicides and lost in translation you guys :thumbsup:

by far a good soundtrack has to fully support and make the movie better. like to me the way i go about thinking of it is with any other music would it or could it sound any better? or wow that's astounding and i dunno theres just only been a few times thats happened to me. theres a few awesome directors out there that have the "touch" with pickin tracks :P and do it time and again