✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How about a PROPER poll?

busybeeburns

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ian, nice MB!

It might be a stupid question but did you hear the older version of AROBTTH? i.e. with the piano? I loved that original version and was surprised to listen to the album and its just a guitar. Its still a great song and Im sure i'll love it the more I listen ti it, but don't u prefer the old one?

Title track at mo' date=' could change at any time :roll: What do you mean by no interruptions Ian? Is this an interrution? If so, sorry peeps :shock: :lol:[/quote']

What happened to Clocks Nicky?!! :wink:

You dont waste much time do ya- 19 posts already?!! :D

Title track at mo' date=' could change at any time :roll: What do you mean by no interruptions Ian? Is this an interrution? If so, sorry peeps :shock: :lol:[/quote']

What happened to Clocks Nicky?!! :wink:

You dont waste much time do ya- 19 posts already?!! :D

Well it is Clocks aswell but I can only vote for one :roll: and the title track is really DOING it for me at the moment :wink: I'm sooooo crap at making decisions.......... at least I think I am - heeheehee, sorry old joke :lol:

Well it is Clocks aswell but I can only vote for one :roll: and the title track is really DOING it for me at the moment :wink: I'm sooooo crap at making decisions.......... at least I think I am - heeheehee, sorry old joke :lol:

Well you're talkin to the most indecisive person ever here!But The Scientist is def me favourite song, followed by Politik,Warning Sign, but they're all brilliant *cliche alert!* :wink:

ALL OF THEM :D "Politik" does it in for me. The piano, the banging of the drums, the words. Chris's voice. It's so different from everything else that's been done, I adore this song so much. I cried when they played it at Berkeley. And I haven't been able to listen to it since because I tear up. Ahhhhhh I'm such a dork. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I go for politik, mostly because i think more bands should sing about stuff other than girls, plus i absolutely adore the moment about 12 seconds in when they all stop and it's just the creepy piano and this echoo-y voice singing "look at earth from outer space" - album beginnings don't get much more exciting!

But then God put ASUYF is probably the most uplifting song i've heard ever! when the chorus comes in...WOAH it blows me away every time :!:

by the way, i'm not against love songs, the scientist being played constantly by moi but does anyone else feel its like a breath of fresh air when a song isn't about a girl?)

I agree - that is why Clocks is my favourite from the album, well there are other reasons but they're personal :roll: Mind you from AROBTTH there are only really 2 songs that are blatantly about women/broken relationships and they are The Scientist and Warning Sign. The title track and Amsterdam do mention girls but they are not specifically about love and heartbreak, they are more about living life for the moment and doing stuff now rather than waiting coz you may never get the chance. GPASUYF and Green Eyes are kind of happy love songs but Politik, In My Place, Clocks, daylight, and A Whisper are definitley not about love and stuff :D Anyway, sorry for rambling :roll: I'm not really sure what my point is now :wink: See ya :mrgreen: