✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How about a PROPER poll?

busybeeburns

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read this

Buckland added, "It's all about being impulsive and getting stuff done now and never holding back and wait because you never know what might happen, just seizing the moment. I think that comes across in quite a lot of the songs there's the kind of urgency, but there's more to it than that. There's bits about girls and... [long pause] all those sh*t."

Well, i think the reason so many people sing about love/relationships (i'll say love, not girls - very PC!) is because basically everyone can relate to it. If you hear "but the truth is, i miss you so bad", most people can think of a time they missed someone...blah blah and so its a real easy way of relating 2 people and selling records.

That's what i love about bands like Coldplay the Manics, the Beatles, they aren't just limited 2 singing about relationships -sure, they all do and they all do it well - but they can also sing about Taxmen, Politics, Why we're here + why America is so evil! (i'm not saying i agree, i'm just stating that's what they sing about!- so please don't shout american people :? )

Anyway, the point......There is a point (albeit a pretty crappy one) is that is why i love Politik so much :)

i always wanted a brown and grey ferret. my neighbors had one and animal control took it from them. they didnt have some kind of permit to have one or something.

a girl in infant's school told us all she was a member of the FBI - we were all dead impressed until we found out it was something to do with ferrets. so i then decided i didn't like them cos they made me look stupid. i think you should get a guinea pig instead. :lol:

hullo DG - not had a good chat with u for a while - how u been keeping?

im an officially Coldplay mad - i now listen to them more than Radiohead at the moment - which for me is unheard of - ive been buying up their back-catalogue and some of the old non-album tracks are unbelievably good - especially since i am very acoustically influenced atm since i am learning acoustic guitar as we speak :shock:

wub

hi - i'm fine thanks, you? acoustic guitar - i'm impressed, good luck :lol: what old stuff have you got? i got ridiculously excited the other day cos i realised i actually didn't have the shiver single (it takes me a while to click onto things sometimes) so i am just waiting til i get some money before i go and buy it! and i am sooo excited about the manchester gig! can't wait :!:

erm lets see:

Brothers and Sisters EP - AMAZING!!

Yellow Single - VERY good

Parachutes - Australian Tour Edition (same second cd as rare independant newspaper cover cd from 1999 - i think - dont quote me :roll: ) - VERY good

Trouble - Norwegian Live EP - GREAT

Dont Panic CD (Denamrk release with live tracks) - Good

In My Place Single - Good B-Sides but not as good as early ones in my humble opinion

i.e. I've gone Coldplay mad :silly: