✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone ever?

Indiepixie

been on TV / In a magazine / Newspaper? hehe just a random thing

I was...

- On TV with my primary school for being all artistic hehe *sigh*

- In a Newspaper when I was ill as a baby (had heart problems)

- In Q Magazine asking Dido a question in "Cash for Questions"

(scored 25 quid for a one line e-mail whoot!)

thats about it hehe, so c'mon people share? :)

Its the brand spankiong new week...

Hey I will show my face but i dont think they would be to impressed if I took a 'coldplaying.com forever' banner !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I will try and get to the front, or interviewed ...(mental note I need a shave) so u guys can see me. hahahahahahhahahahaa

hummm "I am the coldplaying guru"? hehe ok thats more than A word

X&Y?

Ohh theres so many

good idea..... ahahhahahahaha. Will you watch it... even though there is a million to one chane of me being on TV.. the best hope I have is getting a camera shot of me.... !!! I will wear my Manchester City Away top... ! :cool3:

I dont know got to the link I posted and on the right hand side there is another link advertisting it 'Brand spanking new week' I can not post the atual link as its on flash.... or something or other !

How so Camu?

And my name has been in a paper as a writer a lot of the times, but as for a story on me, ....well, there was that one time i went streaking....hmmmm...no, just kidding.

Debs mentioned me to him in passing one night at the pub.. :wink3:

i was on tv many times....1. i won a beauty pagent, 2. talking about benefits<<like 3 different times

and newspaper for a spelling bee, benefits, the beauty pagent, an opera i was in, and other stuff that i dont remember

never in a magazine...not a REAL one anyway...theres a palm beach magazine made for and by rich white people....

I wrote an opinion column on the Iraq war for my college newspaper and it got published. It still lingers on, online, if someone googles me up. :stunned:

I have been on local radio programs, advertizing for a charity/fundraising event for which I was the M.C.

Never been on TV, as far as i know...